• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Saraahs Application

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Getting to know me

• Name: Sarah Glasco.
  • Residence: Australia.
  • Hobbies/Interests: Basically I'm a nerd, I enjoy anything to do with technology such as Geeking it up on my Nintendo Wii, or spending endless hours versing Dean at Halo 3 and continuously failing.

How well do i interact with other people

• Great Teamplayer.
  • Friendly.
  • Honest.
  • Hard Working.
  • Not to mention, lots of time spare.

Which languages do i speak​

• English (Fluent).
  • Swedish (Broken).
  • Malaysian (Broken).

Skill's that can be of advantage​

• Mapping.
  • XML.
  • Photo-shopping.
  • Flash.
  • HTML.

What am i looking for in a server​

• Low Experience (This means under 10x).
  • Full Custom Map.
  • Preferably already started.
  • Already another/other mappers hired.
  • Server that will be dedicated not close down instantly.

Contact​

Examples

29az3b5.png

razqso.png

14w3gba.png

Last edited:
Can you post some examples of your work? I might let you in on my custom map project. Altough it's only 2 Cities big so far. And I'll send you pictures over on msn.

Hello Saraah, I am introducing my self as a co-owner, and a Mapper for the Harry Potter's MMORPG.

I'm basically the only mapper there so far, we do have few things done, and still working on the Hogwarts part,

What do we need is exactly what you applied for,
so if you want to get in-touch with me, please add my email,
Ill send you it in Private Message, to know more 'bout the game, if you don't like to chat with me, please click: http://otland.net/f61/harry-potter-ot-looking-team-58032/

~'njoy!

Question

Edit:
I am going to be making my own thread in this section soon, you should visit it when you have some time.
(Searching for Mappers).

Last edited:
Hello Saraah!

Your application is very interesting. I might want to hire you, but I need to know some information...

- are you reliable?
- are you creative on creating new, huge terrains with their own story, not only mappings?
- do you know to keep some things only for yourself?
- are you already connected to any other project?
- how long do you map so far?
- have you been ever working with custom sprites? :)

I've been looking for such a person (great mapper, but not mainly!) for quite long time (nerd :), good & cares). You would work on my only and the one project: WypasOT. Its mainly Polish, but that can easily change as long as I hire some english staff and preannounce that. Server has great past and future- online 2 years so far (100-650 players), custom sprites (around 1000 so far), unique features. Reliable and creative staff, but the main curse: one mapper + me as helper. Wypas always had only one mapper per time, what was the main problem on making the map better. Currently he, Honeoye, is inactive, but that should change as the main reason he retired was: I am the only one, it sux! Basicaly for now, you would have huge power- my right hand and mod on boards here at OtLand, but that would require alot of work for us both. If you're interested, please poke me through MSN- I've just added you.

Kind regards.

PS.
You wouldn't be the only girl at my staff, so no, I'm not pedo :peace:

a girl plays war games? :O
even i don't because sometimes i get scared xD

What does it change? We live in 21th century, girl can play any game and imho that fact shouldn't be some WOW, lol. My girlfriend plays Oblivion.

Anyway, I forgot something I just thought about while writing previous post:

Mapper in project is like a drummer in band. Hard to find, most important and every new step belongs to him.
Too bad there are not enough mappers nowadays. Or few good are taken by completely unserious projects.

- are you reliable?

Definitely, i work hard and I'm always on time.

- are you creative on creating new, huge terrains with their own story, not only mappings?

I love story writing, and putting story's to the mapping.

- do you know to keep some things only for yourself?

Yes, i do.

- are you already connected to any other project?

At the moment I'm only connected to FrankFarmers Custom Map project.

- how long do you map so far?

I've mapped for roughly 4 years i guess?

- have you been ever working with custom sprites

No, but i can adapt to them easily, shouldn't be too hard to work with.

Saraah i wish you good luck in the future of your skill's and i would accept elf's offer since he is a way way way good person and a mad Programmer w/e he is :)

na0 trust this man

Hello Saraah, I am introducing my self as a co-owner, and a Mapper for the Harry Potter's MMORPG.

I'm basically the only mapper there so far, we do have few things done, and still working on the Hogwarts part,

What do we need is exactly what you applied for,
so if you want to get in-touch with me, please add my email,
Ill send you it in Private Message, to know more 'bout the game, if you don't like to chat with me, please click: http://otland.net/f61/harry-potter-ot-looking-team-58032/

~'njoy!

This man r bads man he R wanz steal your mapz n sheit
He r waz gunz steal per0xides map

Back