• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sarahs Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell mate! You can't be serious if you compare these with the pieces made by Saraah?!

http://i50.tinypic.com/1191dg3.png
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4337/rlx.png

I do admit that the bridge is solid work, but at least use proper edges, and if they do not exist - please use your imagination a bit more. I know you're an addict, but the crack(s) does not fit. Hehehe, that was rude, sorry.

I am in no way near to Saraah expertise and nor do I plan to be, but what I know is that she > you.

Yours truly,
Mr 24/7 at PC with glasses.

if you really want say this piece

21b8z6r.png

is good , i think u got anything against me

this is crap/shit

my "hell" work was made in 1 hour

there are many bugs but it was too not for a proffesional ots

my bridge is also just a example from my work to a friend

maybe all haters think that im worst

but in my mind , my works are simple better as her.

Very silly? Fucking stay out of my threads if you don't like it. Honestly Serogan, your the worst mapper pretending to be the best. Pretty sure a blind kid could map better than you.

Sorry i raged, but i just hate him with a passion it makes me want to hit him >:3

Dumb girl, don't you accept negative comments? >.<

That piece is no better than any of Sarahs map pieces either - if you ask me that is. I am not saying that it is bad, but you did a horrible job hiding the stumps of the sub-trees.

Either way, you are of course entitled to an opinion, like the rest of us.

Well number one, these are my first mappings from ages ago. That he randomly posted to be a moron, Chrojak, id accept negative comments, but this guys been abusing me for months randomly posting "sarahs shit" everywhere. Even these maps in this thread can beat his work now, If you'd like to see my latest work I'll post all my ones from Zerstora in here. That way you can see who's better.

Now closing this thread, because attentions growing bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back