• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Save after crash.

Edwin2705

Nothing :)
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a save system after crash? Because some people can clone items with that and I want system, which will save the mysql database after crash, or closing server.
So is it possible? :peace:

#Edit
I'm using Avesta, anyway... I know about command for players but I want global save.

Greetings,
Edwin.

Crash means the program was closed and all information is lost.
Although it is possible to make an ot never crash, by using some c++ stuff like thread identificator or something like that.
-Words from Stian (I migt have misunderstood something BUT it's possible).

But I guess you'd have to pay like 2000 EUR to someone to make it, since they'd have to change almost ALL otserver functions.

So , my advice: If your server crashes, it's your own fault,maybe scripts, maybe houses, maybe trade.
Upgrade it to 0.4.0, I beg you.

Crash means the program was closed and all information is lost.
Although it is possible to make an ot never crash, by using some c++ stuff like thread identificator or something like that.
-Words from Stian (I migt have misunderstood something BUT it's possible).

But I guess you'd have to pay like 2000 EUR to someone to make it, since they'd have to change almost ALL otserver functions.

So , my advice: If your server crashes, it's your own fault,maybe scripts, maybe houses, maybe trade.
Upgrade it to 0.4.0, I beg you.

Since hes not a donator he can only use 0.3.6pl1 which works fine for most people.

Back