• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Save map in game 1.3 TFS

Wessab

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to create something like writing a map during the game. Objects that can not be moved, for example, Trees, floor, walls. The record is to operate only on designated areas (X, Y to X, Y). The second question is whether it would be possible to create houses during the game? In the sense of building walls, doors and only doors belong to you (so that you can only open them). I was thinking about the storage option, while building the door for the builder of Storage. Translated by translator

Hello, I would like to create something like writing a map during the game. Objects that can not be moved, for example, Trees, floor, walls. The record is to operate only on designated areas (X, Y to X, Y). The second question is whether it would be possible to create houses during the game? In the sense of building walls, doors and only doors belong to you (so that you can only open them). I was thinking about the storage option, while building the door for the builder of Storage. Translated by translator
cipsoft saves map in game in .sec if I'm not mistaken
it gets lighter for them
there is a modification that does this but it got heavy, but it had to change to work lighter
Salvar mapa in-game! (https://tibiaking.com/forums/topic/65749-salvar-mapa-in-game/)

Back