• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Save this good server!

Kush Master

Reaction score
I think that character tranfers from shadowcores will be necessary to keep this server alive many people might say things like it being unfair on people playing lunar for long time etc. but I think it's better to allow something like this than to let this good server die what do you think guys? btw I know this has been asked before but it's a good idea for it to be an active topic to discuss on making so post here on what you think about transfers and whether there should be some restrictions like lvl,items etc. no hate just an opinion :)

If u also checked the forum on Shadowcores , Then u would know that they already are going to make it possible to transfer ur character from shadowcores to lunarforce..
So be patient and wait till they have maked it!!

If u also checked the forum on Shadowcores , Then u would know that they already are going to make it possible to transfer ur character from shadowcores to lunarforce..
So be patient and wait till they have maked it!!
Awesome bro thanks alot for informing me i'll check it out hopefully it's for real :0

They will open transfer they have already said it, hopefully in the end of june the said!

Nice, then ill bring my Mages with magic level 130
and Knight with 125 skill.

I would retire my character and play thoses instantly in lunar.
TOP skills with transfer, seems legit lol

Nice, then ill bring my Mages with magic level 130
and Knight with 125 skill.

I would retire my character and play thoses instantly in lunar.
TOP skills with transfer, seems legit lol

well if you read talaturens proposal you can see that he will remove 30% of you lvl, ml lvl, skills etc do some more research before posting sarcasm bro

Well seeing as I actually don't care if they transfer here with full skills or not,
so therefor i wouldn't care about that post either.

But at least you got my sarcasm ^_^

Back