• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Save widgets on version 12 and mount after relog [TFS 1.3]

arcies

Reaction score
Have any of you met with the lack of saving open widgets after relog on version 12 - open backpacks, skills, etc.?

As far as I can tell, it doesn't save the player's session. The question is whether the solution will be included in onLogout?

Mount does not save in the same way - it is hidden after the relog.

TFS 1.3 does not support Tibia 12.
There are several branches and forks of TFS 1.3 which does support Tibia 12 out there.

Have any of you met with the lack of saving open widgets after relog on version 12 - open backpacks, skills, etc.?

As far as I can tell, it doesn't save the player's session. The question is whether the solution will be included in onLogout?

Mount does not save in the same way - it is hidden after the relog.
I'm not sure if this can be solved server-sided. I don't think we have any Lua functions for toggling client widgets for players. But if there is, you can use storage values to retain memory of which configurations are used during logout and login. This should be possible with mounts, assign a storage value to determine if player has equipped mount or not, and see if there are any events you can use to determine appropriate times to activate or disable your mount.

There are several branches and forks of TFS 1.3 which does support Tibia 12 out there.

I'm not sure if this can be solved server-sided. I don't think we have any Lua functions for toggling client widgets for players. But if there is, you can use storage values to retain memory of which configurations are used during logout and login. This should be possible with mounts, assign a storage value to determine if player has equipped mount or not, and see if there are any events you can use to determine appropriate times to activate or disable your mount.
Fork of tfs is not tfs, so link to the "fork" or don't say tfs 1.3 at all. How do I know which tfs 1.3 he uses to be able to help? Default tfs 1.3 does not even have support for newer protocols.

Last edited:
For of tfs is not tfs, so link to the "fork" or don't say tfs 1.3 at all. How do I know which tfs 1.3 he uses to be able to help? Default tfs 1.3 does not even have support for newer protoocols.

Can I ask why tfs still keep 10.98 client support?
Is there any reason?

There is a script/source edit somewhere for backpacks. But I haven't seen anything for widgets

connecting version 12 is pretty complicated and they would like to have a reliable alternative client ready before upgrading their server protocol (10.98 has otclient, 12 doesn't really have anything)

Nice to know
Thanks for the information

Back