• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammed by Aurelion

Geekbuddys

Reaction score
As i can see there is alot of report about Aurelion scammed alot of people. He told me to pay back but never happend now he dosent answer. But police report has been done for those 380 euro he take from me. Take care.

Last edited:
south park randy marsh GIF

As i can see there is alot of report about Aurelion scammed alot of people. He told me to pay back but never happend now he dosent answer. But police report has been done for those 380 euro he take from me. Take care.

You do realize that a "police case" for 380 Euros is quite literally nothing but big talk?

Don't get me wrong, I hate these scammers as I've been victim to 2 as well but let's be real here..... Just escalate your PayPal claim, get your money back in a couple weeks, and be done with it. No need to keep creating these posts about the same name because all it's going to do is just feed more drama posts. Police for a tiny little lump of change, + being online with quite literally nothing to be done? Those officers probably hung up the phone and tossed your file on the pile of other useless claims.

You do realize that a "police case" for 380 Euros is quite literally nothing but big talk?

Don't get me wrong, I hate these scammers as I've been victim to 2 as well but let's be real here..... Just escalate your PayPal claim, get your money back in a couple weeks, and be done with it. No need to keep creating these posts about the same name because all it's going to do is just feed more drama posts. Police for a tiny little lump of change, + being online with quite literally nothing to be done? Those officers probably hung up the phone and tossed your file on the pile of other useless claims.
Well atleast In Sweden, you have to report to the police to get the money back from the insurance so its not a big talk at all.

Why don't we make a separate list in the meny with all those people who have scam others? We can call it Blacklist/Scamlist? and give out the names?
Just add a red skull or scammer badge to people's profile if they have been found to guilty (of repeatedly scamming others). This way anyone dealing with them will know what's up.

Shouldn't that be removed? Doesn't GDPR apply here or what?
This might apply
Does the GDPR cover reviewer blacklists, and if so, how? (https://academia.stackexchange.com/a/138570) :
The GDPR of course doesn't cover all possible scenarios. However, it's fairly logical. You're not allowed to have and use personal information, unless you meet at least 1 of 6 specific reasons. "Consent" is the best-known, because we've all been asked hundreds of times in the last year. But obviously that's not going to fly for a blacklist.

No, the reason which can justify a blacklist is (6e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. Academic publishing is probably not done "in the exercise of official authority", but it definitely is "a task carried out in the public interest".

Back