• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammed by LuckyM

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
Hello, just wanted to inform you all that @LuckyM is a scammer.

He hired me to help him setup a server on Linux, including error fixing/scripts rewriting, because he wanted to change server engine.
I charged 50 EUR, he paid me 25 EUR the same day we completed the job, he told me he would pay me the last amount this month the 20th December, but still no payment has been sent to me.

Just wanted to inform you about him.
I do not care about the amount, but still it is a scam, now he is not replying on Discord either, he has been online several times.

Hello, just wanted to inform you all that @LuckyM is a scammer.

He hired me to help him setup a server on Linux, including error fixing/scripts rewriting, because he wanted to change server engine.
I charged 50 EUR, he paid me 25 EUR the same day we completed the job, he told me he would pay me the last amount this month the 20th December, but still no payment has been sent to me.

Just wanted to inform you about him.
I do not care about the amount, but still it is a scam, now he is not replying on Discord either, he has been online several times.
Thanks Halfaway, I've ran into concerns with him in the past and ended up refusing to work with him because of it. Appreciate you sharing this further with the community

I'm quite positive same thing happened to me around christmas time several years ago (a similar story were being used as well [, unable to pay the full amount]).

Did similar with me and a map - Wasn't too bothered - Only charged him like $15 for a temple and depot. Money isn't the issue, it's the principle.
Few excuses "sorry been busy, will do it end of week" "will do it saturday" "will when I get paid"

There was some posts in his request thread about this, which I also commented in as he did it to someone else too.
scam.PNG
scam2.PNG

And then went silent

Last edited:
Require payment upfront whole amount not partial or whatever, then you are risking a chargeback too like always, but anyway you have smaller chance of being scammed.

I had issues with this user aswell like a year ago. Can't remember if he got to scam any money in the end but it's the only time I had issues with a member here.

I wasn't staff at this point btw.. I did also have a feeling he wouldn't pay but never usually charge for maps so I wasn't too bothered in the end, it's just the principle.

@BahamutxD

Sold him files in november 2017 (150€) - everything went well.

It lies completely on the two subjects that interfere with a business together to solve their own eventual issues. We do not take that responsibility, unfortunately. Making a thread like this one though, is a great way of warning others from accepting a job from said user.

I also coded some things for him and he paid me and all was fine, but I got paid upfront.

It lies completely on the two subjects that interfere with a business together to solve their own eventual issues. We do not take that responsibility, unfortunately. Making a thread like this one though, is a great way of warning others from accepting a job from said user.
OTLand is way too lenient with this shit, among many other things.

You have done a great job @HalfAway. Thank you!

I've been away for couple of days because my daughter was sick and we was at hospital for 2 days. This is so low from you to acutally do this for 25€ when you know that im going to pay you. I've bought things from alot of people here and always payed them. If you think that 25€ made my rich , naa dont think so. I just didnt have the time. I dont give a fuck about discord or tibia when it comes to my family but maybe you do. Probably!

Thanks Halfaway, I've ran into concerns with him in the past and ended up refusing to work with him because of it. Appreciate you sharing this further with the community
I dont even know you. How can you write something about a person you dont know? I made your teleport map and you didnt even say thanks for that.

Files that i bought here on otland
  1. Eldera (@Printer)
  2. Burmourne
  3. Realtibia.com (data files)
Even gesior helped me couple days ago and paid him, Right @Gesior.pl

Back