• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammer Alvads/Wavi

Tyrix

Reaction score
Yo Softcores Gm`s/Players!!!!!!!!!

I wanna get a ek so i wanna trade my alvado 176 ed for a 203 ek wawi but he scammed me you can do somthing about it?

GReetz

Nick

I wanna get a ek so i wanna trade my alvado 176 ed for a 203 ek wawi but he scammed me you can do somthing about it?

GReetz

Nick

Nope they cant rofl..ur own fault that u trusted this guy ;(

I wanna bet your Wawi

rofl xD..nope im not Wawi and some ppl's know it that i am Elder Profi ;)..
So whatever..i dont care about ur opinion after this post..i should give Wawi 100kk for scamming a retard like u...bye

yea tyrix xD failed^^

well wawi is known to be a scammer

He bought the acc of a friends and acted like a friend of mine so i lent him 2kk.

well, i got the cash back anyway and the character is getting killed all day now so he doesn't win in reputation

yea tyrix xD failed^^

well wawi is known to be a scammer

He bought the acc of a friends and acted like a friend of mine so i lent him 2kk.

well, i got the cash back anyway and the character is getting killed all day now so he doesn't win in reputation

good work rofl
scammer down

who are u even on the server?
no1 knows u ure never online and u suck at hunitng and pvping so why are you even posting shit on the forums
so, are you online much? dont u suck at hunting? dont u suck at pvping? so why u even posting on the forums?

Qknight rox at pvping everybody knows that. Kodis please be quite, remember when you died in yalahar 3 times in a row? You somehow reminded me of Qknight, coming back and dying.

Qknight rox at pvping everybody knows that. Kodis please be quite, remember when you died in yalahar 3 times in a row? You somehow reminded me of Qknight, coming back and dying.

ye i rememer rofl,it was a big fail...forgot the power of 2-3 ek's-.-
But i dont rly care xD
Still was funny
so, are you online much? dont u suck at hunting? dont u suck at pvping? so why u even posting on the forums?

rofl u're right,his team sucks..just pvping on twinforce each other to get levels rofl ;)

stop predending to be dumb, i know tyrix in real life, his lying about it all!
He chars: Fintz, Tyrix, Wawi, Alvado, Iljaz!

GReetz

Nick

lol tyrix u are wawi.

the funny part is that he pleased me to join. when i finally came i saw 1 mage and 2 eks in defense and elder profi was still atacking them and dying ^^

rofl u're right,his team sucks..just pvping on twinforce each other to get levels rofl ;)

You pleased me to join us. You licked Ice Meto when i started hating you. You started playing Twinforce because you tried to become one of us but nobody of our germans group liked you so you thought Dustin and Tomas may like you but they didn't ;p. You atacked my RL and flamed him, then he killed you in the evening you were whining. Next day we flamed you in vent till you finally never msged us again...

Now you come and say we suck and always pk on twinforce to get higher levels?

Haha!

You always excused yourself that your PvP isn't that good how it used to be. You used to be VERY VERY GOOD!! haha

gogo play hibernawar 24/7

You started and stopped during 2 days all the time because youa took levels. Died came back died and stopped all the fucking time. You're one of the biggest losers I've ever seen playing a tibia character. You're a big SHAME for my country!

Go find a team who can speak german anywhere else. Btw we aren't a team we're a couple of Real Friends who found themselfs ingame and YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE OF US!!!

Don't you see that you have really no1 here on softcores. Let me repeat it... NO1!!!
maybe that old stor stark guy but then you're friendlist is full ;p

Btw Qknight I fail at hunting and I fail at PvPing?

12vs1 at wyrms pls. Was so hard to block of the 2way with a firebomb?

I forgot to say. Learn english at school! You can't even bring out 1 english word, and you still haven't teached me what Faggot means .. haha do u even know it? ;)

Last edited:
the funny part is that he pleased me to join. when i finally came i saw 1 mage and 2 eks in defense and elder profi was still atacking them and dying ^^

You pleased me to join us. You licked Ice Meto when i started hating you. You started playing Twinforce because you tried to become one of us but nobody of our germans group liked you so you thought Dustin and Tomas may like you but they didn't ;p. You atacked my RL and flamed him, then he killed you in the evening you were whining. Next day we flamed you in vent till you finally never msged us again...

Now you come and say we suck and always pk on twinforce to get higher levels?

Haha!

You always excused yourself that your PvP isn't that good how it used to be. You used to be VERY VERY GOOD!! haha

gogo play hibernawar 24/7

You started and stopped during 2 days all the time because youa took levels. Died came back died and stopped all the fucking time. You're one of the biggest losers I've ever seen playing a tibia character. You're a big SHAME for my country!

Go find a team who can speak german anywhere else. Btw we aren't a team we're a couple of Real Friends who found themselfs ingame and YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE OF US!!!

Don't you see that you have really no1 here on softcores. Let me repeat it... NO1!!!
maybe that old stor stark guy but then you're friendlist is full ;p

Btw Qknight I fail at hunting and I fail at PvPing?

12vs1 at wyrms pls. Was so hard to block of the 2way with a firebomb?

I forgot to say. Learn english at school! You can't even bring out 1 english word, and you still haven't teached me what Faggot means .. haha do u even know it? ;)

We dont wanna read about ur whole rl life.

We dont wanna read about ur whole rl life.

Lol

Like I said. I won again with my "see ya next week".
It was not for you it was for Kodis and those who are intrested in reading the real story of the forum wannabe Kodis.

Over 'n out!

Back