• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammer Maydel/gado

venius

Reaction score
Maydel/gado is yet again starting "his" server. Now with the name orkhez.net, previously known as Shylveria.net. I advise you to do no work for this guy and don't play "his" server since it will probably reset again. He has scammed many ppl in the past, there are plenty of threads on the forum if you are interested.

Edit: He also goes by the name Marbella

Last edited:
Hate to admit, he scammed me when I was 14 and insecure.
Heads up, I am 22 and still insecure.
Yeah, unfortunately that dude is scum.. Kinda triggers me that he steals everything without ever getting punished

I did some web work for this guy, for his website, but he never did charge back of the payments he done for me.

I just did that, before I read this and another thread.

Should I be worried? :D

Use ur head before dropping unnecessary comments trying to be funny.

Naa
Post automatically merged:

I did some web work for this guy, for his website, but he never did charge back of the payments he done for me.

U should be worried

definitely

I would be careful working for him, just saying

Back