• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Scammers and attempted blackmailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suvious

Reaction score
Dear OTLand moderators,
We at GZH have recently been unnecessarily harassed consistently by a group of people, that are now threatening to use your forums as a means to try and blackmail us. I am of course, talking about Bacheer, Just0ne and Believer; these three are threatening to release a paid map, as well as having stolen some of our scripts, and even our custom website. They constantly do this to servers in order to build their own, going so far as to shut them down days later to scam the players.

I know that at OTLand, cheating and dishonesty is not supported. It would therefore be appreciated if these members were indefinitely IP-banned, as well as having their accounts banned. This is merely a request to protect the services we have paid for, as they are threatening to release this material over your forums.

Thank you for reading this,
Kind regards,
Edward

So that's where Believer got his website layout from.

As far as i know, otland doesnt support private things such as stolen things or something, as long as they are not released in otland, but if you're saying that they released them here in otland.. then i guess otland will take care of them.

Kind regards,

LoLaye

They haven't broken any rules at Otland. It wouldn't be a fair banishement. As if, they are dealing with you, not Otland. By the way, IP banishment don't mean shit all these days, there are things to get around that. When they pay for maps, it's theres now. They can do whatever they wish. If they stole your scripts and your custom website, meaning you are stupid enough to let them have access to it, or not having any good security & protection.

They haven't broken any rules at Otland. It wouldn't be a fair banishement. As if, they are dealing with you, not Otland. By the way, IP banishment don't mean shit all these days, there are things to get around that. When they pay for maps, it's theres now. They can do whatever they wish. If they stole your scripts and your custom website, meaning you are stupid enough to let them have access to it, or not having any good security & protection.
No, they didn't pay for the map, GZH did and I see where Suvious is coming from but like Legend said, there are many ways to get around an ip ban. Also, there are multiple forums that they could release it on and eventually it will be leaked over here as well. So yeah, they can be ip banned and reset their router, and make a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back