• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scarlet Horn Project recruiting!

HesteN

Scarlet Horn founder.
Reaction score
BakrundOtland2.png

~Information~

Scarlet Horn is a Open RPG Tibia 8.60 project that I originally started up and started to work on alone for almost 6 years ago now, which back then wasent much to show since I wasent a very experienced mapper, but
today Scarlet Horn have evolved incredible, this summer I finally opened my eyes for the possibilty of working with other mappers to complete the server, and actually
make it the best possible OT there is, and boy did I do the right decision there.

First of was a friend of mine "Popcorn" who started out helping me with scripting, and then I "met" (yeah online met ! XD) RadeoN (Mapper) and Knatte1 (Mapper), which where the first outsiders to join the project, soon after
that joined Wardawg (mapper), and Spoking (scripter) and shortly after that even Demon_Eldorath + Neon joined the project, it all looked really-
good for the project and we had HUGE progress on the map for a couple of months, but then I had to move because of a job, and I was gone for over 2 months which kinda ruined the whole balance of the project, so we got a break.
Now Im back hungrier then ever to finish the project, on my side I still have Knatte1, Radeon and Popcorn, perhaps even Wardawg is back soon.

What we need now, is to fill the spots missing to finish the project 100%. We are looking for 2 experienced mappers, highly skilled is required.
Feel free to apply even if you are unsure of your skill level. And a experienced scripter, who can atleast manage semi-advance scripts.
This part is vital to the project. And finally, someone who can make a good looking website, who is experienced of doing OTsites or similar. + Skills in photoshop is a big plus!

Kind Regards,
HesteN

(Project Manager & Founder)

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

~Our Goal~
Our goal with Scarlet Horn is to make the biggest, most beautiful custom made OT ever. And im not saying that as an overstatement, because I can asure you it will be.
There wont be donations, I am not doing the project for money, I am just intressted in doing the best possible
server to play, its been my dream for years now, because I loved playing OTs but the problem was there was so few GOOD RPG OTS!

If you share my dream, and want to be a part of this, make an application.

~Members Of Scarlet Horn~

Mapper's
zlcbpt.png

HesteN > Profile
Knatte1 > Profile
radeoN > Profile
TILFen > Profile
(Searching 2 more mapper's)

Lua Scripter's
zlcbpt.png

Bintzer
Far Carder
Zyntax
(Closed.)

Web Devloper's

zlcbpt.png

(Searching, look at application.)

~Application~
(You Must Answer All Questions)

Name:
Languages:
Position Applying For:
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):
Why should we choose you?:
Other Comments:

~Contact/Follow Us~

Contact me by sending a private message:
(Private Message).
zlcbpt.png

And you can follow us in our thread:
(Scarlet Horn Mapping Teaser)
zlcbpt.png

© 2012 HesteN/Scarlet Horn Production. All rights reserved.​

Last edited:
Name: Elias, I won't reveal my last name.
Country of Residence: Norway
Languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish.
Position Applying For: Mapper.
yrDWx.png

h7glZ.png

Why should we choose you?: Because, I am willing to learn and I always try my best. I will also revise my schedule so I can map for you guys couple of hours a day.
Other Comments: -blank-

Exactly how much needs to be done? And are you using RME Live to map?

Exactly how much needs to be done? And are you using RME Live to map?

There is alot to be done, since we have a huge map and there is alot of space to work at, but we are getting there. The main continent is soon done. Im currently finishing of nature and revamping old things that I think need a facelift, the desert is also closed to be finished, but the jungle + ice continent got alot of work to do. :]

And yes we use RME live, but not all the time, since we often have time to map diffrent times on the days we mostly work with separate pieces, and when they are finished we implent it in the main map.

-------------

I could donate some pieces...

What kind of pieces? :)

---

Good Luck with your Project! :D

I'd apply if I wasn't working on something else...
But good luck finding the right people ;)
if theres anything I could help with just msg me and I'll see what I can do

Zatjin your application have been denied.

Motivation: Sorry Zatjin but we have higher standards on our mappers.

That's okay.
Hopefully you are getting the mappers that meet your standard :)

• Name: Kamil
  • Country of Residence: Poland
  • Languages: Poland, English (communicative)
  • Position Applying For: Scripter / Web developer
  • Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I don't have any script on this account, but if u want i can create something for test.
  • Why should we choose you?: I'm good in writing codes, i really like this. Also, i'm experienced scripter and web developer.
  • Other Comments: ---

Name: David
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish(Former), French, some Br
Position You Are Applying For: Either Mapper or Programmer
Experience: My Own 9.20 Server, 8.10, 8.70) although i shut them down because i never had a sustainable host :/
screenshot_2011-12-23-15-46-37.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-23-15-46-59.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-23-15-47-8.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-23-15-47-25.jpg
screenshot_2011-12-23-15-47-33.jpg
Why Should You Be Chosen: I am a perfectionist and like to work until i get things done. (Doesn't matter which kind of project it is.) Also, i like being creative when creting new spells, monsters, or maps.
Other Info[You can leave blank]:I've had experience in most of the applicable jobs since i've created and hosted my own servers.

• Name: Kamil
  • Country of Residence: Poland
  • Languages: Poland, English (communicative)
  • Position Applying For: Scripter / Web developer
  • Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I don't have any script on this account, but if u want i can create something for test.
  • Why should we choose you?: I'm good in writing codes, i really like this. Also, i'm experienced scripter and web developer.
  • Other Comments: ---

Edit: Denied

I wrote that we wont be having any donations, so that means we wont be getting any money. And he told me he wanted paid AFTER I accepted.

So for the next one, we wont be paying anyone, we are all doing this for free.

Last edited:
Name: Andrew Kanga
Country of Residence: United States
Languages: English
Position Applying For: Mapper
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a talented mapper, not the greatest but sure not the worst. I know what is expected of a mapper for a project such as this one.
Other Comments:

Name: David
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish(Former), French, some Br
Position You Are Applying For: Either Mapper or Programmer
Experience: My Own 9.20 Server, 8.10, 8.70) although i shut them down because i never had a sustainable host :/
View attachment 11494
View attachment 11495
View attachment 11496
View attachment 11497
View attachment 11498
Why Should You Be Chosen: I am a perfectionist and like to work until i get things done. (Doesn't matter which kind of project it is.) Also, i like being creative when creting new spells, monsters, or maps.
Other Info[You can leave blank]:I've had experience in most of the applicable jobs since i've created and hosted my own servers.

Dcantu96 you have been denied.

I'm sorry but as mapper we have way higher standards, you are also a little young not the typical we are looking for - but thanks for your application it is appreciated.

Looks great that you are recruiting new crew members!
Can't wait until the server is up an running!

Name: Andrew Kanga
Country of Residence: United States
Languages: English
Position Applying For: Mapper
Why should we choose you?: Because I am a talented mapper, not the greatest but sure not the worst. I know what is expected of a mapper for a project such as this one.
Other Comments:

Kangarew you have been denied.

Motivation: I'm sorry but this is not what we see as talent, we have alot higher standard on our maps.

~Application~

Name: Daniel aka Danny_ / Dan The Man :')

Country of Residence: Sweden (Gothenburg)

Languages: Swedish, English, Spanish & abit Croatian

Position Applying For: Hoster + (Either mapping or Web developing)

Experience/Sample of Work: I've been hosting multiple servers before; Molten Dawn, Forsaken Grounds, also a few "RL Servers" and Evolutions. I "am" going to be the future host of Evora, but since the project is not making any noticable progress I cannot take that for granted (If Evora pops up, I can host two servers - Or i'll host the one that is getting ready to run first). I've got basic knowledge within ModernAAC & GeisorAAC, can create my own website and make a proper donation system work aswell as adjusting a template or adding new basic functions. Right now I'm going through a slow process of learning myself to map but It'll probably take some time before I become good enough :').

Why should we choose you?: I've been playing all typs of MMORPGS since about 2004~~, one of the first MMORPGS I ever played was probably Tibia and it's the only game that has been sticking around ever since. I guess the version of Tibia back then was 6.4 or something similar. Tibia is one of the only games I "burn" for and it's probably the only game is this durable, I've always liked this game despite the graphics. Maybe there's some kind of inner charm that is attracting me, and that's what I'll try provide for your server aswell. I've got experiences within multiple areas

Other Comments:
I'm easy to contact, either through MSN or Skype, also avaliable at these OT sites regularly. Almost 24/7 when I'm not studying but alot even when I am. Just invested in a new computer that is up and ready for hosting with my new provided internet that is way more then enough for a nice RPG Tibia server.

If you doubt me feel free to message me for further information or get in touch with me.

Last edited:
Back