• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scarlet Horn Project recruiting!

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

~Application~

Name: Daniel aka Danny_ / Dan The Man :')

Country of Residence: Sweden (Gothenburg)

Languages: Swedish, English, Spanish & abit Croatian

Position Applying For: Hoster + (Either mapping or Web developing)

Experience/Sample of Work: I've been hosting multiple servers before; Molten Dawn, Forsaken Grounds, also a few "RL Servers" and Evolutions. I "am" going to be the future host of Evora, but since the project is not making any noticable progress I cannot take that for granted (If Evora pops up, I can host two servers - Or i'll host the one that is getting ready to run first). I've got basic knowledge within ModernAAC & GeisorAAC, can create my own website and make a proper donation system work aswell as adjusting a template or adding new basic functions. Right now I'm going through a slow process of learning myself to map but It'll probably take some time before I become good enough :').

Why should we choose you?: I've been playing all typs of MMORPGS since about 2004~~, one of the first MMORPGS I ever played was probably Tibia and it's the only game that has been sticking around ever since. I guess the version of Tibia back then was 6.4 or something similar. Tibia is one of the only games I "burn" for and it's probably the only game is this durable, I've always liked this game despite the graphics. Maybe there's some kind of inner charm that is attracting me, and that's what I'll try provide for your server aswell. I've got experiences within multiple areas

Other Comments:
I'm easy to contact, either through MSN or Skype, also avaliable at these OT sites regularly. Almost 24/7 when I'm not studying but alot even when I am. Just invested in a new computer that is up and ready for hosting with my new provided internet that is way more then enough for a nice RPG Tibia server.

If you doubt me feel free to message me for further information or get in touch with me.

For now, we are not looking for a hoster, because Im not going to be using a hoster I dont trust (no offense), and as for a mapper its not good enough either, but about web developing, we can discuss some further, I'll pm you my msn.

Pending.

Name: Tomek
Country of Residence: Poland
Languages: Polish, English(not advanced, but i understand your your commands)
Position Applying For: Scripter
Experience/Sample of Work: I'm scripter in some projects. I don't have any sample, but i can make something for test.
Why should we choose you?: Scripting gives me pleasure and i'm have large skills.
Other Comments: I don't need any remuneration, i'm scripting for fun. Contact Messenger: [email protected]

- Name:David ericsson
- Time that can play per day: HOW MUCH I WAnt :D
- MSN: [email protected]
- Example of work: [email protected]/I SEND there
- Which languages you speak:swedish,norge,danmark,spanish,france,polish

-------

ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy!

And This One Too ImgLand - Share your images fast & easy!

Name: Naser
Country of Residence:Sweden
Languages:Swedish,English,Spanish,France
Position Applying For:Mapper
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):
Why should we choose you?: Because I Want To Help You
Other Comments:

Both of you are denied.

Ericksson, - "Which languages you speak:swedish,norge,danmark,spanish,france,polish"
norge, danmark! haha you just gave me the laugh of the day!

Seems like you have a bad luck Hesten. :(

SNEL HEST? :p

Any way if the server i'm hosting for now goes good or bad i will PM you in the near future if you still need a host. :)

Good luck with your project. :)

HesteN, you will get what you are looking for. Just hang in there! :)
Don't listen to Kyoshiro who says you've got bad luck!

HesteN, you will get what you are looking for. Just hang in there! :)
Don't listen to Kyoshiro who says you've got bad luck!

Right some one needs reading glasses. :S

As my blind quoter said you will get what you want in the end. :)

~Application~
(You Must Answer All Questions)

And thus I will!

Name: Eden

Country of Residence: Canada

Languages: English, some Spanish

Position Applying For: Mapper +

Experience/Sample of Work: http://otland.net/f57/alagaesia-realm-dragons-map-development-thread-145478/ <- You know my thread, even though it's not all just me. Should you want to see more, I definitely got more to show from what I have not posted, but I'll have to keep that to MSN sharing because it's not for all the public to see (yet).

Why should we choose you?: Because you can! Tehe, okay in all seriousness, because I'm a unique mapper. I try to make things that haven't been made before; I try to map as creatively as possible and don't aim at making something that has been done time and time again.

Other Comments: Yes, I know, I'm already part of a huge project (Alagaesia), and funny enough, there are 2 other hidden projects I'm slowly chipping away at. BUT. But..I do have more than enough time to work on both Alagaesia and Scarlet Horn, should you allow me to join your team. Aside from mapping, I'm also very experienced (not pro) at using Photoshop, and I'm also extremely skilled in writing. After all, I am an author (soon to be published!), have written a whole book that I just finished not too long ago (been working on it for 3 years and half, that shows I'm very dedicated!). So, I could definitely, and easily, help you with writing up quests, NPC dialogue, etc. Creativity is my forte. :)

I agree that she didint show as much as I want to see to judge if she's good or not, but she showed me some pics and we've talked alot and we decided she'll be tryout-mapping and we'll see how it goes.
~

~Application~
(You Must Answer All Questions)

And thus I will!

Name: Eden

Country of Residence: Canada

Languages: English, some Spanish

Position Applying For: Mapper +

Experience/Sample of Work: http://otland.net/f57/alagaesia-realm-dragons-map-development-thread-145478/ <- You know my thread, even though it's not all just me. Should you want to see more, I definitely got more to show from what I have not posted, but I'll have to keep that to MSN sharing because it's not for all the public to see (yet).

Why should we choose you?: Because you can! Tehe, okay in all seriousness, because I'm a unique mapper. I try to make things that haven't been made before; I try to map as creatively as possible and don't aim at making something that has been done time and time again.

Other Comments: Yes, I know, I'm already part of a huge project (Alagaesia), and funny enough, there are 2 other hidden projects I'm slowly chipping away at. BUT. But..I do have more than enough time to work on both Alagaesia and Scarlet Horn, should you allow me to join your team. Aside from mapping, I'm also very experienced (not pro) at using Photoshop, and I'm also extremely skilled in writing. After all, I am an author (soon to be published!), have written a whole book that I just finished not too long ago (been working on it for 3 years and half, that shows I'm very dedicated!). So, I could definitely, and easily, help you with writing up quests, NPC dialogue, etc. Creativity is my forte. :)

Accepted for tryout, for now.

Name: Tomek
Country of Residence: Poland
Languages: Polish, English(not advanced, but i understand your your commands)
Experience/Sample of Work: I'm scripter in some projects. I don't have any sample, but i can make something for test.
Why should we choose you?: Scripting gives me pleasure and i'm have large skills.
Other Comments: I don't need any remuneration, i'm scripting for fun. Contact Messenger: [email protected]

Accepted!.

Last edited:
Name: Yoshua Urioste
Country of Residence: U.S.A
Languages: Fluent : English And Spanish
I Can Make You A Script Of Watever U Want XD
Why should we choose you?: I Spend 5-8 Hours Online
Other Comments: PEACE

Srry For It Bein So Short Im Just Tired

Name: Johan Gustafsson

Country of Residence: I live in Sweden but born in the UK so I speak English fluently.

Languages: Swedish, English, a bit French

Position Applying For: Mapper

Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):
I just want to add that I did this "abandoned" depot while was away on holidays about 3 days ago or so.
It is made in the only mapeditor I had on my laptop (SimOnes 8.0).
map.jpg

Why should we choose you?: Well, mostly because I have about 5 years of mapping experience and that I do mapping voluntarily on my spare time just to get better at it.
It was pretty long since I was a part of a bigger project and therefor I decided to try my luck.

Other Comments: Well what's most important is that my current RME is kinda screwed but that's easy fix. I will be willing to map for you on Monday-Sunday but the amount of time variate.
I got 3 training's from Monday-Friday and school stuff but I can ensure you my mapping time is enough.

I hope you enjoy reading my app ;)

Back