• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scarlet Horn Project recruiting!

Name: Yoshua Urioste
Country of Residence: U.S.A
Languages: Fluent : English And Spanish
Position Applying For: Scripter
I Can Make You A Script Of Watever U Want XD
Why should we choose you?: I Spend 5-8 Hours Online
Other Comments: PEACE

Srry For It Bein So Short Im Just Tired

Denied.

Name: Johan Gustafsson

Country of Residence: I live in Sweden but born in the UK so I speak English fluently.

Languages: Swedish, English, a bit French

Position Applying For: Mapper

Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):
I just want to add that I did this "abandoned" depot while was away on holidays about 3 days ago or so.
It is made in the only mapeditor I had on my laptop (SimOnes 8.0).
View attachment 11748

Why should we choose you?: Well, mostly because I have about 5 years of mapping experience and that I do mapping voluntarily on my spare time just to get better at it.
It was pretty long since I was a part of a bigger project and therefor I decided to try my luck.

Other Comments: Well what's most important is that my current RME is kinda screwed but that's easy fix. I will be willing to map for you on Monday-Sunday but the amount of time variate.
I got 3 training's from Monday-Friday and school stuff but I can ensure you my mapping time is enough.

I hope you enjoy reading my app ;)

Denied.

Name: Brandon
Country of Residence: United States
Languages: English
Position Applying For: Scripter / C++ Coder (if applicable)
I don't code for the public. There are hundreds of people who can vouch for my coding ability. There are too many leeches in Open Tibia.
Why should we choose you?:
For one, I am Xeta. It is an honor for me to apply to your thread, two I have experience in open tibia and coding that can rival basically anyone in the community. Then lastly, I am dedicated to my work.
Other Comments:
None

~Application~

RL Name: Drew
Forum Name: Tibia Rox
In-game Name: Creon
Experience/Sample of Work: My Mapping Thread
Why should we choose you?: I believe that this project is going in the right direction, and I would love to be a part of it. I think my past experiences qualify me for this important role.
Other Comments: Like I said before, I love the project!

Name: Brandon
Position Applying For: Scripter / C++ Coder (if applicable)
I don't code for the public. There are hundreds of people who can vouch for my coding ability. There are too many leeches in Open Tibia.
Why should we choose you?:
For one, I am Xeta. It is an honor for me to apply to your thread, two I have experience in open tibia and coding that can rival basically anyone in the community. Then lastly, I am dedicated to my work.
Other Comments:
None

-Edit:

-Accepted.-

~Application~

RL Name: Drew
Forum Name: Tibia Rox
In-game Name: Creon
Experience/Sample of Work: My Mapping Thread
Why should we choose you?: I believe that this project is going in the right direction, and I would love to be a part of it. I think my past experiences qualify me for this important role.
Other Comments: Like I said before, I love the project!

I think you got some good potential, you are getting better and better, but I dont think you are quite the man for the job just yet, keep up the good work, and thank you for your application!

Denied

Last edited:
Yup, obviously everyone is really Neon horny x) even tho he quits everything he does, says he's going to retire and then come back and do something else x)

Without anymore help its gonna be taking a long time.

Name: Blas Francisco Zamora Espinosa.
Country of Residence: Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, Chiapas. México.
Languages: Spanish, English [100%] & French [30%].
Position Applying For: Mapper.
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I've been mapping for about 6 years, I had my own project, but I didn't like the way it finished, so I decided to make a new one, but finish it by myself? I'll take me a whole life. And here are some pictures of my work.
elv.jpg
shop.jpg
Shopp.jpg
Why should we choose you?: I'm a good mapper, maybe not a recogniced one, but I'm good at it. I have plenty of time for map even being at the university, so the time it's not a problem for me. I've been following this thread since it's origins and I love this project and it's team, it would be an honor map and cooperate with you.
Other Comments: I work with RME, NO autoborder (I don't like it) and I know map anykind of stuff. OH! And I don't know why the pic's are too small ^.- we could have a conversation on msn if you want to. Just send me a PM or maybe not [x! Thanks for reading.

maybe he can translate at bad google translate so it's 30% :D

@^

How can you talk 30% of a language? Makes no sense

maybe he can translate at bad google translate so it's 30% :D

Oh no, both of you made me cry T_T you're so mean, LOL!
Both of you, make me laugh. My knowledge in French it's about the 30%, at least I can stablish a good conversation and translate by myself some stuffs.
You don't have to worry about that, what I wrote it's not for you, it's for The Scarlet Horn Team.

However, have a nice day~

Oh no, both of you made me cry T_T you're so mean, LOL!
Both of you, make me laugh. My knowledge in French it's about the 30%, at least I can stablish a good conversation and translate by myself some stuffs.
You don't have to worry about that, what I wrote it's not for you, it's for The Scarlet Horn Team.

However, have a nice day~

So tell me, how did you count that? Did you list all the words, grammar rules and checked the ones you know, and then counted it?

There is no way you can know that you speak 30% of a language. I can promise you no one on this planet is speaking a language 100%, there is always something you don't know. It could be words och rules. I don't speak 100% swedish, even though Im born here and talked swedish my whole life.

So tell me, how did you count that? Did you list all the words, grammar rules and checked the ones you know, and then counted it?

There is no way you can know that you speak 30% of a language. I can promise you no one on this planet is speaking a language 100%, there is always something you don't know. It could be words och rules. I don't speak 100% swedish, even though Im born here and talked swedish my whole life.

I won't waste my time with you.
Cya~

Back
Top Bottom