• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scarlet Horn Project recruiting!

Name: Radek
Country of Residence: Poland
Languages: english, polish
Position Applying For: mapper
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): http://otland.net/f57/swordfishs-album-149976/
Why should we choose you?: I think that i have some mapping skills, you know my styles. i want to help us with this project :)
Other Comments: *nothing*

Swordfish have been accepted.

Name: Tony
Country of Residence: United State's
Languages: English,Spanish
Position Applying For: Tutor
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): 11 year's of tibia 7 year's of hosting 3 year's in rl tibia as a tutor then retired when i got my job
Why should we choose you?: if im not chosen i will search for other ot's to help :p
Other Comments: ive recently started mapping 5-6 month's ago pretty good at fixing problem's with server's without googling it and love to help people when i got time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if this is good enough but check it out i guess xd

3h2mU.png

Last edited:
Country of Residence: United State's
Languages: English,Spanish
Position Applying For: Tutor
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): 11 year's of tibia 7 year's of hosting 3 year's in rl tibia as a tutor then retired when i got my job
Why should we choose you?: if im not chosen i will search for other ot's to help :p
Other Comments: ive recently started mapping 5-6 month's ago pretty good at fixing problem's with server's without googling it and love to help people when i got time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if this is good enough but check it out i guess xd

3h2mU.png

Thanks for your application, but this is not what we are looking for Im sorry.

Denied.

Bumping this again, sill looking for a neat web dev and a neat mapper to support us!

Last edited:
Dang, I wish I saw this earlier.
Now there is no free scripter slot anymore..

Name: Alexandre Silva
Country of Residence: Portugal
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Position Applying For: Mapper
Experience/Sample of Work : 1/2 Years
Why should we choose you?: I'm very hard to myself when I create maps, I think in me and the players. I like your project and the RPG. With my maps I like to make mistery and will have very things for discovered.
Other Comments: Can I show my works for messenger ? [email protected]

Name: Alexandre Silva
Country of Residence: Portugal
Languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
Position Applying For: Mapper
Experience/Sample of Work : 1/2 Years
Why should we choose you?: I'm very hard to myself when I create maps, I think in me and the players. I like your project and the RPG. With my maps I like to make mistery and will have very things for discovered.
Other Comments: Can I show my works for messenger ? [email protected]

Thanks for your application, but we have a little higher standards on our mappers, I'm sorry.

Denied.

Bump again!
Still searching for a capable webdev!

Don't be shy, give it a try!
Post your application, show your dedication!
Become part of the team and you'll see what I mean!

Web Devloper

Name: Fredrik
Country of Residence: Sweden
Languages: English and Swedish
Position Applying For: Web Developer
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for): I got about 1 year of html, php, css, Javascript and JQuery experience with learning process included. I don't got any related to this but I apply anyways :) Web Development isn't restricted.
Hem | Esportportalen <-- School project (not very design-ish)
Webb Illakvickt <-- Portfolio (work in progress)
Why should we choose you?: I'm very dedicated to my work and don't leave any details behind.
Other Comments: At the moment I'm looking for any kind of small job and helping the OT community is always a pleasure.​

Last edited:
Just a question concerning the webdev; do you want a designer or just a code monkey? Please PM me!

My name is Gabriel Ekehed.
I'm 16 years old.
Born and raised in Sweden.
I mainly speak Swedish but I have top grades in English.
Applying for the mapper's position!
Here's a sample of my work. http://otland.net/f57/strawberrys-new-thread-157107/
I think that you should choose me because I'm a hard worker and I have 10 years of experience in tibia mmorpg.
I'm also avaible like 8 hours/day during the winter period. At the summer period you can count on having me online 2-4 Hours/day.
Other comments : I love the project and I'd like to be apart of it because I think it's going to be huge.

Well might aswell try! ^^

Position applying for: "Amateur" Mapper
why would we choose you: Im new to mapping maybe if i work for a project i can learn more ^^
what do you expect in return: Nothing
Time online and ready to help: If it's a good and popular project, maybe 10-13 hour's per day, on weekend's 15+, and always ready to help ^^

Also check out some of my amateur mapping's!

http://otland.net/f61/looking-do-some-mapping-custom-server-158283/

For more just pm! ^^

Name: Anderson Brito
Country of Residence: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Languages: Portuguese/English.
Position Applying For: Mapper, i can help with some scripts too.
Experience/Sample of Work (Must relate to the positions you are applying for):

243iv12.png

25q4r3n.png

2hnm9mu.png

21kjg4j.png

Projeto Pokémon World Stadium. - YouTube (Scripting)

Why should we choose you?: Sincerely, i dont know if im a good mapper, but maybe i can help.
Other Comments: -

Back