• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

School Speed-Test

EdwardBrant

Reaction score
I just ran a basicly speedtest in school, first time ever i've seen a server with higher upload then download ^.<

Last edited:
Yeah, a few years ago, my cousin was working at an elementary school as a substitute teacher. I told him about the unused bandwidth at night, so he popped a server computer hosting a WoW private server into the ceiling of the computer lab(The ceiling panels lift). It's probably still up there today. :p

government, schools, hospitals and Public Safety departments get the best connection to the internet.

Moved
since this is not related to opentibia

My school's internet connection is 60mbs down and 30mbs up :S my school is only 100ft far from me!! anyway i can connect to thier wifi?

._.

960687478.png

I almost said: "I should move near a school" but that sounds pedoish

I almost said: "I should move near a school" but that sounds pedoish

At least it's not worse than those old men who hang out at McDonalds, order a single cheeseburger then watch the little girls slide down the slides in the Play-Place.. "She slides niiiicccceeee".

Back