• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scooter.

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello! :-D

Today I am presenting the sport: Scooter.

The sport Scooter is driven by these things;
96135_Blunt_Complete_Svart_1.jpg

There is so much fun with scooters, I have no idea why it's called scooter but oh well...

Scooters have so much possibilities to do some awesome tricks with them, it's amazing.

The image that I have posted is the one I'm ordering, my friend is a national champion so he's pretty good, I'll give you a link to his scooter trick movie.
[video=youtube;Ytqs10tcERE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytqs10tcERE&feature=share[/video]

Share your thoughts! :)

I had a scooter when I was much younger.
I tried some tricks like that and hurt the fuck out of the side of my fibula (the lateral malleolus iirc?) and decided it was a miniature transportation device at best <_<

Red

I think it's awesome :)

I'm sooo close of accomplishing tailwhip :-D
I currently know how to do a 180 flat/ramp.

And the basics. It's awesome, it's loooads of fun imho.

It's more challenging to do this than football, so I want something challenging.

Try doing a tailwhip on that small thing. It's not that easy than it looks.

It is in fact a great sport, you fags stfu.
What have you done so far?

I know ppl already said that, buts its Kill ALL ah, but w/e Well its for small kids that dont like skateboards imo. So to see "grown"? ups use those it doesnt feel right

Dude, I had a skateboard, BMX and imo scooter is so much more fun than skateboard and BMX.
Santi:

I've managed to faceplant already! :-D Though, it wasn't intended. *duh*.

I can do 180 flatland, footjam tailwhip, almost flatland tailwhip, manual, little nose manual.

It looks so easy and fun when these guys on the video does it, however me on a moving object with 2 wheels, (skateboard, etc) = disaster.

I had one of these when I was young doing trixx and flips (not so much of either one of them lol), but still, cool sport. ;)

Omg scooters are so 1999, I remember every kid HAD TO HAVE ONE.
I even had one, it was so bad ass back in the days, but now it had died off.

Back