• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scores From Cod ;p

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
Heya. Here are some scores from Call of Duty:4 And Call Of Cuty: Black Ops.
first one: cod 4. made this score a long long time ago, but still it's a nice score. ;p
123b9za.jpg

2nd: from black ops. at sticks and stones.
2wc0etd.png

today(10/1/2011)

wanna play against me?
send pm or add steam: widdow1.
greetz.

Last edited:
I went 25:0 on WMD 2 days ago, went crazy lol...

Was like this:
4 kills, care package
Something I didn't want, so I changed (hardline pro) to dogs \o
Then I'm at like 15:0 with the dogs
While retards keep running in the green building getting ak74u'd, that ammo runs out, I grab a ak74 off the ground and with like 30 seconds left of the match I'm 23:00 then im like "DONT DIE PLX" and then got 2 more kills within that time frame...
Best I ever did, I was proud lol

i went 31-0 before i died in a team death game..saved in my files look it up :)
Slain PvP is my gamertag

Crazy thing is i wasnt camping lol. You will see!
Also, have a Search and destroy game went 24 and 3. Epic.

Gotta go see what my TDM ratio was I had like 45~ kills, but I died like 8 times or something...gonna go check

all feel free to post screens of ur scores. ;p
well, i was playin black ops at a friend of mine( at his x box), and when the game ended he throwed a tomahawk just over a wall, and that thing came like 100 feet further in a guy, and my friend totally tripped and watched it like 50 times.
do you guys have such sick things like that?

@Donio: FKFK U

This is the best I got on my touch lol was last match I needed to prestige was off by like 70 xp before starting >.<

The good games I saved in my fileshare...

My best game is 73-6, Xbox 360 gamertag: Nicks117, check fileshare for WMD 73-6.
2 black birds, 2 chopper gunners, 2 attack dogs.

[video=youtube;MQeGGK0oQrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQeGGK0oQrQ[/video]

^ Just one of my firing range chopper gunner clips.

@sharp HOLY FUCK, even with fking hardline pro I couldn't near get that shitz

fking beast

haha well, idk if i was using hardline or not, i dont tend to use it, i might with peroxides shitty G11 class, but in other times i just use, Scavenger Pro, sleight of hand pro, and for my Headset, ninja pro ^_^

Back
Top Bottom