• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Scotland] OtMadness 8.1! We're back!

steel_knight

Reaction score
Welcome to pureMadness v8.1. Please, read our advertisment below:
(You can check here: http://usa.otservlist.org/ots/1330664 to see if it's online or not :D)
Ip: puremadness.no-ip.info

* Port: 7171 (basic),

* Client: Tibia 8.10,

* Hosted in: Scotland,

* Exp rate: It is staged, from 60000x all the way to 105,000! (However, 95% of the monsters on the server are custom),

* Map: Custom, Edited OTMadness Map, with tons of custom spawns added/edited by Pure,

* Runes: Infinite charges, with new runes for each vocation (COD's)!

* Loot rate: 1x (though custom loot for every monster),

* Server type: Regular-PvP, Protection level is 1000,

* Skill Rate: 100x (However, item sets give skill levels),

* Magic rate: 1x (However, item sets raise magic damage dealt),

* Hoster (Owner) : Pure.

----------------------------------------------------------<br />

* This is one of the most custom OT's ever!

* We have about 15 different sets, with different abilities on them!

* Daring to jump into powerful unleash of action? Want to try to gain powerful Archmage set, or why not give it a try to get Uber God set? Your choice,

* Account Manager : 111111/tibia (basic),

* Custom "EQ" system, different piece of an set = different abilities given!

* Custom money system!
100cc = 1 Mad Coin
100 MC = 1 Epic Peanut
1 EP = 1 Walnut
100W = Epic Helmet (HOTA) piece.

* Custom monsters, about 50-100 brand new, custom monsters!

* Custom level system! (maximum arround 777,920, although 777,777 is classified as "MAX"),

-------------------------------------------------<br />-------

* 2 Custom vocations:
One of the custom vocations can ONLY be gained by maxing ANY other vocation, and graduating in the special room.

* It will turn you into level 50 Gangster, although you will have to sacrifice your character!
(this feature allows you to keep all your items),
* Gangster - Attack with humongous speed, but watch out! you don't have a lot of health or mana to take a lot of hits!

Also, Each Vocation Besides Gangster and Sissy has a total of 5 Promotions! the first one is free (just use "!buypromotion" when you log in!)
* Next promotions can be accesed by :
* Second one is cheap (use !buysecondpromotion, only 10 peanuts),
* Third is gained through questing (250,000Lvl needed), and * Fourth is only droppable by boss "Inferno" which is available to hunt from level 350,000, or by donating,
* Fifth can be dropped (1% chance) from Archmage, or by donating,

-------------------------------------------------------

* Custom damage system! Hit harder than normal, and kill stuff much faster!

* Randomly Hosted events, such as:

* Exp Chest - Go into a room (No gangsters or sissys allowed currently, sorry) Where you help bring down a chest of exp, once killed, you'll gain hundreds, or even thousands of levels.

* Hide and Seek - A GM will hide an item in a map of his choice (usually the main town) and if you find it, you can pick from a range of prizes!

* Random Trivia - Message the GM or Tutor with the right answer, and Win a prize! it's that simple!
* Prizes can be anything the GM's allow

There will be updates, and they will be good.
Please, log on and give it a shot!
Donations are only available by paypal.
You will not forget nor regret your time spent on Madness!

Pure & Titan
<3

(PLEASE NOTE: Yes, i am "fayt" the original poster of This Thread i have no access to that account however, as the email it used was deleted. oh well. Also: i noticed that Brent (Xeno) stole my advert, and used it on his otservlist.org page, HERE. it kind of bugs me, yeah, but i admit, my advert WAS amazing, so hey, i guess he saw it fit to use it as well (without my permission) anyway, i'm adding this to say that NOBODY EVER is allowed to use this advert IN ANYWAY without permission from me. seriously, i will send evil Domos' to your house, don't think i won't.

Last edited:
True, it's offline atm, I also hope it will get online as soon as possible! <3 OTMadness :)

No Idea, I hope as fast as possible, and I hope even more, TODAY! <3 :D

It was online like some hours, but offline again, Steel Knight/Pure, please fix so it'll be online all the time! Please! <3 :)

i too would like it to actaully be online for more than a few hours..

SERVER IS BACK ONLINE (i sorta have to remind pure to turn it on sometimes, and i've been out of town, sorry!)

the server uptime is like 4 hours a day lol. its offline right now

This ot sucks as hell!!!!!! It crashes!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not worth to play!!!!!!! Epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back