• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Scotland] OtMadnessReborned 8.1 Custom Server!

Hey, the server is currently offline because my processor has burned. It's not gonna work until i get a new one, sorry about problems.

Sorry about that.

PURE

"Hey, the server is currently offline because my processor has burned. It's not gonna work until i get a new one, sorry about problems.

Sorry about that."
Directly from Pure

"Hey guys!

So, i've contacted few of my mates for a new pc, didnt came out as i expected, BUT
one of them said, he'll order me one pretty soon, thats means that i'll be back to hosting pretty soon . Keep up, i'll post here if i'll know anything more.

Sorry for the problems."
Also from Pure.

the only way to really contact him is through our forums: Otmadnessreborn

OTMadnessReborned is up and online again on the same ip as before. Please join it again and enjoy your stay. Awesome! :)

how to make stone remove when monstar die and when one players go it it stand up and come agin

Please i wanna download otmadness original map
anyone can help me ?!