• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screen Of tibia rl

Status
Not open for further replies.
HolmaN, you suck. You have to many good tibia chars and you live in sweden where all the good deathmetal bands play.

Your stupid and I hate you.

<3

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

fuck the deathmetal bands, its just screaming... what is that even? you call that music?

techno is real music;)

HolmaN, you suck. You have to many good tibia chars and you live in sweden where all the good deathmetal bands play.

Your stupid and I hate you.

<3

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

You are a nooooob!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back