• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Screenshots from Lordearon

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
Post here all your Lordearon adventures. Bugs are welcome aswell.
Advertisement thead

I'ma start with some leveling of my own:
Level 10:

Level 11:

Level 12:

Level 13:

Feel free to leave feedback/ u'r own pictures.
Recommended server, though you have to pay for premium.

Regards.

Bug report:

(really little bug, but care, its still 1 xd)

(lured up a sword ~ ended up in wall, could'nt move it anymore)

Well if you make a rook char you can get 30points for free and buy premium ;o not sure how long it lasts.

Hey guys, the server was off yesterday due to me being away from home and none actually care to send me a message. But as the server is really stable (2 crashes incl. yesterday's one in last 7 days), I've decided to put up auto-restarter. Why I haven't done it before? Because sometimes when I introduce something new or I am working on development of TFS its being unstable and it might crash several times in a row allowing people to dupe items (though its not possible atm on Lordaeron due to anti-clone saving system) and/or just make them angry. Anyway its going on now, thanks for the bugs Illusion!
Currently I am working on an unique achievement system :)!

@Peroxide
for 30 points you can get premium for 3 days. It takes an hour to leave rook. Its kinda "pick yourself" :)
Anyway, the points are pretty free. You can get a month just for $2.20.
Its yet from WypasOTS, where we didn't want to host a shop, and the server just had to pay for the dedicated machine...
Since now there is shop, it is still a "poor" shop, as you can buy an unique mount, a squeezer, a name change scroll, a transformation (gender change) potion, unique 24 slot backpack for almost nothing and 5 cc for start.

Hey guys, the server was off yesterday due to me being away from home and none actually care to send me a message. But as the server is really stable (2 crashes incl. yesterday's one in last 7 days), I've decided to put up auto-restarter. Why I haven't done it before? Because sometimes when I introduce something new or I am working on development of TFS its being unstable and it might crash several times in a row allowing people to dupe items (though its not possible atm on Lordaeron due to anti-clone saving system) and/or just make them angry. Anyway its going on now, thanks for the bugs Illusion!
Currently I am working on an unique achievement system :)!

@Peroxide
for 30 points you can get premium for 3 days. It takes an hour to leave rook. Its kinda "pick yourself" :)
Anyway, the points are pretty free. You can get a month just for $2.20.
Its yet from WypasOTS, where we didn't want to host a shop, and the server just had to pay for the dedicated machine...
Since now there is shop, it is still a "poor" shop, as you can buy an unique mount, a squeezer, a name change scroll, a transformation (gender change) potion, unique 24 slot backpack for almost nothing and 5 cc for start.

hour to leave from rook,i think i did it with about 20 mins~

Back