• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Screenshots from my Open tibia server (Soon Online)

I like your efforts on this project. :) If you want you can have one of my dedicated servers.

I am good in Ubuntu Server 10.04, and will help you setting up everything you need. Also my servers can easily handle 400+ players without problems. And if it ever peaks that high it will take me no time to upgrade to higher demands.

@derebucak
I deleted 20? of your posts and gave you a 7 day banishment. Soon I will show you the potential of "living on otland" and I will parse every single post you have made on otland and will delete every post I dont allow. Which will hopefully be over 100 posts. Happy to waste your time here, enjoy. :D And feel free to continue(but face the consequences), it raises my Moderator activity on otland which is very good for me. :) <3

Last edited:
Thanks a lot you like it, And i can really use some help yes i am already happy with 150 players so 400 would be uber awesome hheh I never used dedicated server so we still have to talk about it etc.

I like your efforts on this project. :) If you want you can have one of my dedicated servers.

I am good in Ubuntu Server 10.04, and will help you setting up everything you need. Also my servers can easily handle 400+ players without problems. And if it ever peaks that high it will take me no time to upgrade to higher demands.

@derebucak
I deleted 20? of your posts and gave you a 7 day banishment. Soon I will show you the potential of "living on otland" and I will parse every single post you have made on otland and will delete every post I dont allow. Which will hopefully be over 100 posts. Happy to waste your time here, enjoy. :D And feel free to continue(but face the consequences), it raises my Moderator activity on otland which is very good for me. :) <3

Og jeg kaller deg norsk whatever otland = copy from otfans im still here :)

second: otland got corrupt staff znote is the best one probably but the others is fucked up giving warning for negative posts to thread (without) insult baah i got rid of pedobear sorry man next time?

i TOTALY agree! I see the map and i said OMG better than real tibia, best mapping i have seen so far in 8 years..

A lot times asked when it will be online and when you are able to join test server i've heard almost nothing:p

Test server!
Was very fun!, with my friends we do a really cool hunts killing dragons, then we return to the city and found this strange quest, the friendship is the most powerful weapon!
C6klx2vMHR.png

first of all, when i started the thread i wanted to throw online until i kept saying myself that there was too-less to put it online yet.
And now is the test server wich means server will be soon online. so don't cry.