• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

scren the noob

Russel

Reaction score
Scren two times, would be a third time but he got banned xD,
btw nice day, ALL polacks got banned today hihihi

scren x2.cam

owowow and what now u think u are good? u forgot when u died 3 times by 4 mage (check this veideo , i died by 7-8 ppl??) and btw i was alone :D if there would be varneo or smb for sure hal;f of ur team would die , but wasn't so i banned myself

and u didnt use here ue script?LOOOOOL
and btw u can say noob to your mum fucking gypsy

Last edited:
Guys u are rox 1 vs everyone hahaha he is noob maybe ye but dont care about lvl like many people of you.
Why you guys dont fight in day like 1 month ago hahaha
I die on Dzumior solvi~~ killed me i come back kill him and everyone Zion etc taked logout becasue i login HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE KILL DZUMIOR TAKE LOGOUT RUN AWAY!

Ups sry solviet~~ you have 15 minut pz your problem hahahaha
Made My Day

Scren, Dzumior :****

:D

Ciezko haruje, i grac nie moge :( ale wbije 2. jak wam ban zniknie na magach i mozna rozjebac kogos xD

@^ only for friends. so fuc* off if u got a problem with what i wrote to them.

//Varneo

Codon.. u still suck xD

Guys u are rox 1 vs everyone hahaha he is noob maybe ye but dont care about lvl like many people of you.
I die on Dzumior solvi~~ killed me i come back kill him and everyone Zion etc taked logout becasue i login HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Made My Day

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL why do you think you are so important? rofl we just logged out cuz we had a plan don't u think? you died in so noboish way LOL

btw, guys stop making fool of urself, you just died and now you are crying saying 'u had ue script u had ue script' is called ventrilo ye?

really, I feel pity for you, poor polacks poor polacks,

Hahaha dzumior u died by 2 mages 590 and a 580 and 2 knights xD

Made My Day

theres none who are scared of you, you non english speaking cunt.
and whats that about all vs 1? have you forgot when you killed me in yalahar 15 vs 1? so shut the hell up oke`?TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back