• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Script Format and 'end' Statements - $10 usd for your help.

PB3LL

Reaction score
I have 2 scripts which need to be corrected. Some of the code works and some doesn't. There were previous errors in the console regarding end statements and about a year ago, when I didn't know exactly what I was doing, I just threw in a bunch of end statements to try and correct what I thought was wrong. Most of the end statements I added were added at the bottom of the script but I don't remember if I added any other 'end' statements to other parts.

I am looking for someone to go through and correctly insert the end statements and see if i can get this script to work properly. I will pay $10 for the correction and functionality of each script.

I may also have missed something that needs to be added to creaturescripts.xml, actions.xml, globalevents.xml or movements.xml which may be keeping the script from fully functioning. Anyway, HALLPPP!!

script 1
Fixed.

Last edited:
Close thread. sorry for wasting space.

Last edited:
the problem has been fixed. this can be closed.

Last edited:
Back