• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Script Good Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLosT

Reaction score
I'm looking for a system that when a player kills another player(the same) 5 times in 2 minutes I can see his name like in free exp page in gesior with the name of both, who died and who received the free exp and if I clicked in the player's name there would be the deaths related to the free exp. This way I'd get every name of the players would ever get involved in free exp.

brasil
quero um sistema que quando um player mata 5x em 2 minutos outro player o nome dele seja gravado em 1 pagina de free exp no gesior com o nome Player 1 Player 2 que seria os 2 players que fizeram a free exp ou Player 3 assim em diante caso haja mais, e que ao clicar em Player 1 Player 2 Pla... aparece as mortes respectivas ao free exp.

i pay 80 euros in paypal for script + page

Last edited:
I can make it, give me ur email by private!

I can do it, i have it on my server :), so only need to stay at my house, im working now-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back