• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying [script] if you need put itens on ground, ask password

raelpsf

Reaction score
Need script to ask password to allow uniquip itens.

Msg me if you can do it..

Pay 5 usd

I'm assuming this is to keep hackers from stealing equipment? Seen this proposed a few times on global, but it never gets implemented because most players don't want to deal with an extra password to perform such tasks.

Anyway, I may write this if I have some spare time. Will post again later if I complete it.

It should be pretty simple :)
I would have helped you (without any money) if I had time, but I honestly don't.
I can give guidelines to help anyone who wants to script this, as long as he will release it for free.

It should be pretty simple :)
I would have helped you (without any money) if I had time, but I honestly don't.
I can give guidelines to help anyone who wants to script this, as long as he will release it for free.

inb4 onDeEquip

I was thinking onMove() or onDeEquip(), yes.
Why not LUA? What will C++ offer you in replace of the LUA script?
I'm pretty sure I can script it in LUA bug free. (ofcourse with some additions in sources like the onMove() function)

Lua is not efficient. Player.cpp and movement.cpp + simple talkaction (creating lua functions to set and get password is enough).

Itens is a small village in Littenseradiel in the province Friesland of the Netherlands and has around the 240 citizens (2004).

Am I the only one who can't stand ppl spelling Items Itens?

Itens is a small village in Littenseradiel in the province Friesland of the Netherlands and has around the 240 citizens (2004).

the brazilians meta'ized the word itens in 2003...it's here to stay. and nowadays it's probably used more than the word item. :p

the brazilians meta'ized the word itens in 2003...it's here to stay. and nowadays it's probably used more than the word item. :p

Maybe we should fix that 1 tibia player at the time until it is fixed :p Everytime someone use the word "Itens" i refer to them as a noob

Lua:
print("Nice joke.")

i come from Friesland im so proud that you give the world this info :p

Maybe we should fix that 1 tibia player at the time until it is fixed :p Everytime someone use the word "Itens" i refer to them as a noob

This is practically impossible, because the grammatical rules of the Portuguese, a word ending in M, when go to the plural turns NS.

Even though you think it wrong, know that the Portuguese have thousands of grammar rules more than English, then it is extremely difficult to pass information without committing small mistakes .. (you can try) .. anyway, is bullshit spending too time with this.

This is practically impossible, because the grammatical rules of the Portuguese, a word ending in M, when go to the plural turns NS.

Even though you think it wrong, know that the Portuguese have thousands of grammar rules more than English, then it is extremely difficult to pass information without committing small mistakes .. (you can try) .. anyway, is bullshit spending too time with this.

If they want to be seen as noobs then then should continue to use there Portiatuo/English something something, but if they ever want to be taken serious in any kind they should use proper english.

I dont mix in my swedish when i write on the forums

I'm not saying that is right, but maybe not so many Swedish grammar rules as in the Portuguese.. and it is hard to get rid of them all when writing in another language. The Portuguese in many grammatical variations, depending on how you will employ the word. Other languages ​​do not use many. If you think, translate a sentence you have to get attention to 1or 2 rules is ok (not so hard). But if you need be attention in 10, 15 or more rules, it is easy to understand why sometimes something escapes. Try translate swedish to portuguese and get result without errors.

I am not advocating the wrong form of writing, quite the contrary.
But i think, that without knowing the language, you can not judge the difficulties in the translation to another.

Anyway, I like to learn from mistakes, because what little I know of English and Spanish, taught by myself (or in tibia .. hehe)

I'm not saying that is right, but maybe not so many Swedish grammar rules as in the Portuguese.. and it is hard to get rid of them all when writing in another language. The Portuguese in many grammatical variations, depending on how you will employ the word. Other languages ​​do not use many. If you think, translate a sentence you have to get attention to 1or 2 rules is ok (not so hard). But if you need be attention in 10, 15 or more rules, it is easy to understand why sometimes something escapes. Try translate swedish to portuguese and get result without errors.

I am not advocating the wrong form of writing, quite the contrary.
But i think, that without knowing the language, you can not judge the difficulties in the translation to another.

Anyway, I like to learn from mistakes, because what little I know of English and Spanish, taught by myself (or in tibia .. hehe)

You can't say "Portuguese" is a hard language and that is why i spell english some weird way.

Have you heard Finish? That language it like no other language on this earth. Got no Language Relatives at all in the world (only language that does not) and they can speak english without spelling ITems itens.

Example of Finish:
Kokko, kokoo kokoon koko kokko == Kokko, gather up the whole bonfire

Lua is not efficient. Player.cpp and movement.cpp + simple talkaction (creating lua functions to set and get password is enough).

Actually in this case difference between cpp and lua is negligible. It can be done in either language with the same result.

Back