• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Script infinite manarune and how to put in your server!

Sir who

Reaction score
Hello!! Sir who there! Well i saw than here, in otland is not 1 good post talking about this rune! and i would say than this a thread wanted for many pple who dont know how to do a rune infinite or just they dont know how to do it! well i'm going to show it right now!

First of all i'll give the scripts and codes of the manarune!

Go to: Your ot>data>spells>scripts>healing and do a .lua called X-ray infinite manarune

And then paste this code:

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_MANADRAIN)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doPlayerAddMana(cid, 10000)
doCreatureSay(cid, "X-Infinite Manarune", TALKTYPE_MONSTER)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

red = 10000 mana u get at use the rune
blue = "X-Infinite Manarune" is the text showed

Well, now u will go back to: Your ot>data>spells>Spells.xml and open it with notepad.

And where it says "Healing runes" u Put that:

<rune name="Mana Rune" id="2307" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="16" maglv="1" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/X-ray infinite manarune.lua"/>

red = "16" level needed for use rune
blue = "1" magic level u need for use rune
Green = "1000" (1 second) it's the time u must wait for use it again, for no exhaustion put 0

Now u go to: Your ot>data>items>items.xml
u press ctrl+b and u search 2703.

i'll found an items u delete all the item code and u copy that

<item id="2307" override="yes" article="a" name="X-Ray infinite manarune">
<attribute key="runeSpellName" value="infinite mana!!." />
<attribute key="weight" value="120" />
<attribute key="charges" value="0" />

red = name of the rune
blue = description of the rune

well it's all!! comment the post and if i helped u... rep ++ :p

i fixed the xml thing but its not giving me any mana!!!!!!

I'm assuming you're on a Gamemaster, try using it with a regular player, it'll work. I don't use this script but my own is basically the same.

i tested it with my brother account hes not any of staff hes normal player but its not working its saying that it healing mana but its not giving anything!!!
please help

Hello. Do you have a script for a healing rune maybe? Thanks For the Script btw!:)

on 0.3.6 it worked, now in 0.4 the mana rune actually disappeared, how can i make it infinite? i got charge value 0

on 0.3.6 it worked, now in 0.4 the mana rune actually disappeared, how can i make it infinite? i got charge value 0
try removing it from here

Code:
<rune name="Mana Rune" id="2307" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="16" maglv="1" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/X-ray infinite manarune.lua"/>
so it stays like this
Code:
<rune name="Mana Rune" id="2307" allowfaruse="1" lvl="16" maglv="1" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/X-ray infinite manarune.lua"/>
and also remove the charges on items.xml

try removing it from here

Code:
so it stays like this
Code:
<rune name="Mana Rune" id="2307" allowfaruse="1" lvl="16" maglv="1" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/X-ray infinite manarune.lua"/>
and also remove the charges on items.xml

Problem persists.

Back