• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Script on showing number of frags in soul points window. :/

Gothric

Reaction score
Can anyone write to me script to showing number of frags in soul points window?? i think that u understand me

I want it becouse i have pvpenfo and it will help me to configure top 5 fragers online.

In small window near equipment is written 100 soul points :s i want to see there number of frags which player got after login
its very important

well i'm not sure hwo to do that, but why not set all characters to have soul = 0
and then to add 1 point everytime they kill one person?

Here's a simple way to do it:

Remove soul point gain (from voc.xml), add a script that "onKill" add's 1 soul, and now soul = frags lol.

EDIT: Cyko \/

Last edited:
Code:
local config = {
	onlyLastHit = false
}
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
	if isPlayer(target) and (lastHit or (not lastHit and not config.onlyLastHit)) then
		doPlayerAddSoul(cid, 1)
	end
	return true
end

local config = {
onlyLastHit = false
}
function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
if isPlayer(target) and (lastHit or (not lastHit and not config.onlyLastHit)) then
doPlayerAddSoul(cid, 1)
end
return true
end

Cykotitan where i should add it???

but i dont understand :s where i can fix number of soul points in all characters??? in sample characters??? in database??

ok but in mistic spirit you get 1 soul point for each monster you kill too and the counter stops in 255

Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
	if isPlayer(target)[B][COLOR="Red"] == TRUE[/COLOR][/B] then
		doPlayerAddSoul(cid, 1)
	end
	return true
end
But it's not possible to increase limit (255), it's limit of Tibia client.

Back