• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scripter [7.6]

tompan

Reaction score
Im in need of someone that can help me out in making all quest for 7.6.
about 30 quests/switches are done already.
Server info.
it will br rpg-pvp with a low exp rate. not decided yet how low but not where you can become level 100 after a week etc.
i have a real map wich i estimate is pretty close to 100%
hosting will be on a dedicated server as soon the server is 100% for launch.
donations IF THERE WILL BE. The purpose of donations will not be for our own profit, it's only to purchase the dedicated server.
but if there will be money left over it will be splited 50/50 and it will not be possible to buy equipment, levels, skills or this kind of stuff.
the donations will be if we decide to have it. will be something like premium or a vip system wich allows you to sell your loot for a bether price or buy runes for a bether.

The server engine is working without anny crash so far that i have tested..

Requirements to join:
Speak proper english. for update news etc.
know how script.

About me:
lua: Low (can make simple once)
Mapping: Medium
php: suck
c++: suck
tibia experience: 8+ years~

If you want to know any more information then post here or give me a pm.

Last edited:
he was refering to this "allows you to sell your loot for a bether price or buy runes for a bether." xD

Good luck on your project, im not that good at scripting, so sorry i cant help, but if u need some help pm me ;]

Well i never said in this thread that my english is the best.
stop being such dick.

Back