• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scripter and/or mapper for team Brigade!

activeplay2007

Reaction score
I have recently opened my own ot server obviously, and I need someone who is fast and accurate at scripting custom items etc... I would also like to have someone who is good and quick at mapping. My map I have now is completely custom made, and has a few donation items, but I would rather change those items. If you are SERIOUS and I mean completely serious, then send me a personal email on here with your name, a way to contact you, your experience, what you can and can't do, and I almost forgot, I will reward you with a position on my server. I was once power hungry, and I used to send fake apps etc to get a position, but I will not accept you on Team Brigade until I have proof of what you can do! My server's name is Forgotten Brigade, and I have yet to set the website up, but it will be soon... The server itself is a 8.70. Thanks, and I hope to have you on my team!

Last edited:
Maybe i can map for you!, But tell me, Its ready to be online or needing to start mapping?

Back