• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter/Gamemaster position. Very serious 8.6 RLmap project Server already online!

fro

Reaction score
Hello. I need someone that got no team or want to help out.

Im the god, there is one GM and two tutors atm. Im updating the server often and has been doing that for time now. It's very serious.

It's hosted on a 100/100 dedicated server in central europe, great latency on it from all around the world. I can tell you alot here but I wont spend your time if you're not qualified.

You need:
Good english skills
Be mature and polite (instead of putting an age limit)
Be good at what you do (scripting, lua etc)
Be active atleast some hours a day
To like what you do!

The server is using rev 3777.
If you're interested and got some more to tell me about yourself, or wonders anything, dont hesitate to PM me or write here so we can establish a connection. =]

edit: about "gamemaster position", yes if I find you to be a good scripter you will be taken into the team as scripter/gm

Last edited:
i am mapper and i can script little :p! i have mapp like 5 years live in sweden! age 15 and i had own servers and i have been gm over 20+ servers!!

Last edited:
Bump. I have been moving irl and is now hiring staff members again.

i am mapper and i can script little :p! i have mapp like 5 years live in sweden! age 15 and i had own servers and i have been gm over 20+ servers!!

youv been mapping since you'r 10? O.O

if your mapping for 5 years you better be the best mapper ever

Last edited:
My Application

Code:
Name: Kyle Schiffer
Language: English (Main), Swedish and a bit of Spanish
Experience: I've had about 3 years of experience with making OTs, I've owned a lot of them.. I can Map, Script, or just simply fix your problems, just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Back