• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Scripter, mapper, any skills!

Hoster
Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly, I'm going to start with some information about the server. It is a rebirth server where you earn a lot of experience from each monster, the exp rate is currently set to 5*10^7 x normal rate. Skill rate - 100x, Magic rate - 30x and Loot rate - 20x. The server is hosted in Sweden with a bandwith of 200 mbit/s connection, without any lag. The ip-adress is - "sweyork.no-ip.org" and I'm using a custom client, but you can connect through a 8.6 client and the ip-adress.

I'm the hoster/owner of SweYork server. I need to develop a few things on the server, for instance I would like to create more custom spawns, though I've already got a mapper, I could need another one, so I've got two. The current map "Pheonixia", if anyone have heard of that. As a mapper you do not need to be a really good mapper, as long as you know how RME works and how to map you are free to join me, and develop as a mapper, or if you are a advanced mapper, you are of course free to join my project and develop it. If you are interested to apply as a mapper, either leave a reply here, or send me a PM. However, I want some information about yourself, and your earlier personal experiences from ots.

I don't have very much to script, but if you are a good scripter and creative you are free to apply there as well, since I'm the only scripter and owner/hoster of the server. I might update something here later on, if I need anything. But the same goes here, you need to leave a reply here, or through a PM, and tell me some information, both about yourself and your earlier personal experiences.

Lastly, I would like to have someone who know how to create balanced monsters and spells compared to the ones I've already got, since that will develop the server, and bring new joy to the players. If you know how to create spells/monsters in a balanced way, you are free to apply, there are no restrictions of using any programs to create your scripts, as long as they are balanced with the already existing ones.

I do not have any screenshots at the moment, but I might upload some if there are any interests in that.

Kind Regards,
Jonte, SweYork Team.

Anyone who want to create monsters/spells?
You are free to use tools as well, as long as they become balanced with the already existing ones, I'll give you some files so you can compare! :)

Greetings:) I enjoyed the goblinserver when you launched it, but it got a bit repeatetive

I'm "always" working on my own OT. But I can for sure fill in some new monsters/spells for you. Spells only if you have a good formula (not the standard one for tfs 0.3) because on my ot it's really hard making new high level spells with my current one.
As with custom monsters I have made about a 200+ myself, most of them are balanced today, but my idea for hunting is a bit different than from your previous goblinserv.

Why are you re-naming the ot a few times? Is it because it was reseted or so?

Send me a pm if you want some small additions to your monsters/spells folder :)

Well, first time when I renamed it from Goblinsfoe into Klantskalle, it was because of the current hoster, which wanted to change the name of the server. Now I've got a completely new map, the old map was quite badly made, with a lot of lacking things. So that's why the new name are SweYork. Just some background about the past of my servers. People tended to not understand/like my staring area, and the spawns were not all to balanced.

I'll leave you a pm with information! :)

Sorry, I've been away during my holiday, and skiing the Vasa Race.

Got a few mappers now, bu if anyone else wanna join I won't reject them.

Back