• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter needed will pay

sqitzo

Reaction score
ok pretty much i suck at making spells so in need of a scripter who can help me out will pay depending on the degree of difficulty of the scripts so if u wanna make some quick cash please respond to this it will be worth ur time.

ok pretty much i suck at making spells so in need of a scripter who can help me out will pay depending on the degree of difficulty of the scripts so if u wanna make some quick cash please respond to this it will be worth ur time.

I think you should download some spell maker like Mindrage... Then you no need pay...

well i definately know i need a machine gun type spell cause the one i tryed to make worked but it had absolutely no exhaust it had exhaust in the script but it didnt work in game it just spammed it

Back