• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter needed

Frillinde

Founder: Another Realm
Reaction score
:p
Greetings.

Im looking for a good scripter to help out with lua issues on my server.Some are advanced scripting issues, while others are mearly fixes to existing issues and maybe anything new that might be added later.....and if you have the extra time I'd love someone to help me learn the lua better.
I have a test server right now(not public, on my laptop)to check fixes that I try untill they work then I add to the main server, I also have my hosted beta server running( private invite right now for testing)using uniserver and 0.3.6pl1(8.54), and a large custom map ready to go.
Hopefully you will be dedicated team member and be put on staff
This can be a paid offer,if you like,or staff/ server perks, or both or even FREE :) if you like, but you would need to be a good scripter and show that you are capable first ( as my paychecks are bi-weekly :) )to be paid in cash), and of course I will give server perks when we get fully online and IF money is generated at all by the game I would be glad to send a portion your way if you earned it. :)
Can contact thru pm here on site,or ventrillo( I have a private channel to use) or if in US via phone
;p

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
lol 2 1/2 months later,.....

well still looking if anyone out there likes the low xp rpg style custom map and wants to lend a hand,lemme know.
Im a lil bit farther into the lua stuff now so it wont be as bad

Any takers? ;p

I'm still learning lua, not very advanced tho, but I'd gladly help you out.
Maybe send me a script that isn't working or anything and I'll see if I can help with what I know.

I'm still learning lua, not very advanced tho, but I'd gladly help you out.
Maybe send me a script that isn't working or anything and I'll see if I can help with what I know.

Recommended. I just became active again on the forums about a week ago, and I've already saw that he has helped a lot of people.

if you'd like to help I wont turn anyone away ;p
just msg me and let me know what you can do, Im sure i got something lol

n Luigilc u r awesome ty

still looking for scripting help, so if anyone isnt busy with school finals or such right now Id love to hear from ya :p

team spot for lua scripter still open, so if anyone capable is out there, why not give it a try ;p

:D lol, its been 4 1/2 months now, and while my lua skills are alot better than before, I would still like to add a good scripter to the team.
So,if you are bored and need something to do, or if you just want to make some extra $$$$, please, post a reply or send me a pm and we will try to get together on this.

Nickname: Chavoz
Available Hours: 5 Hours to Day
Previous Jobs: Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, Client Maker, Web Designer (good in all previous)
Applying For: All

Last edited:
Well I'm back again.
Everything I had got burnt up a few years ago and it has taken me a while to get back on my feet.
Now I' back into the swing with a new project but still needing some assistance with some things.
I have changed to TFS 1.1, , UniServer w/ Znote and a 10.41 client in OTClient.
Map is almost finished 78Mb, a lot of new sprites done but need to be added as well as new outfits to be made, OTClient is a mess still, got a few bugs in the website design, but all in all its coming along good.
So if you are interested in helping on this project, terms are still as above, funds ARE limited but I do pay, I just don't have a a lot extra to spend each month.
----------->SCRIPTER//WEB//ART//OTCLIENT<------------
NEEDED

Well I'm back again.
Everything I had got burnt up a few years ago and it has taken me a while to get back on my feet.
Now I' back into the swing with a new project but still needing some assistance with some things.
I have changed to TFS 1.1, , UniServer w/ Znote and a 10.41 client in OTClient.
Map is almost finished 78Mb, a lot of new sprites done but need to be added as well as new outfits to be made, OTClient is a mess still, got a few bugs in the website design, but all in all its coming along good.
So if you are interested in helping on this project, terms are still as above, funds ARE limited but I do pay, I just don't have a a lot extra to spend each month.
----------->SCRIPTER//WEB//ART//OTCLIENT<------------
NEEDED
Send me a pm, I can help out when I have time to.

Still going solo, it would be faster with help
OTClient has a candybot issue and a sound issue to be modified
Spriting had been finished but would like assistance putting my new sprites into the server
Webpage has a few bugs and a couple of pages to add
Server needs scripts, alot are small and some are big

Need Skype for communication

SCRIPTER NEEDED

Back