• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripter

Montuni

Reaction score
Yes hello im a scripter and im searching for a job you want to know more pm me..

btw: only 8,4 clients..

Really nice application, I'm sure Radonia or Eloth, will hire you, maybe both.
Seriously, get an better application, or show some of your work.

Really nice application, I'm sure Radonia or Eloth, will hire you, maybe both.
Seriously, get an better application, or show some of your work.

yeahe but if somone wants to hire me pm me and i show work and shit so you can just get a life or something? ok?

If you want to impress a prospective employer than you have to provide them with an application that makes them want you. Not make them dig and beg for information about you. My project included, this application will just get skipped.

who want that noob with that aplication? ^^ you write nobish aplication then ppls thing you to noob. Congratulation

who want that noob with that aplication? ^^ you write nobish aplication then ppls thing you to noob. Congratulation

Reading these sucky applications is just as annoying as reading your sucky english:S

Reading these sucky applications is just as annoying as reading your sucky english:S

my english its not your bussines i from polland and speak only in this language^^ but its the same how reading you sucky nick

my english its not your bussines i from polland and speak only in this language^^ but its the same how reading you sucky nick

My nick owns, and your nick stinks, and so does your english, sucker:D

haha all of u get a life and leave Montuni alone ok omg u guyz stink

Montuni i want you as my scripter i have a serious ot and i need a scripter and a mapper so Montuni leave these assholes alone and add me on msn [email protected]

omg ! Neeed scripter plx PM me MSN I Send my entire OT for you to work with!!

Montuni could you help me with only one script?`i really need it and it´s maybe easy for you to make that script

Back