• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Scripting help wanted please.

Synnical

Mapper
Reaction score
My friend and I are hosting an ot and i'd like to get some professional scripting help, I've suggested an idea id like to get some scripts back if its even a possible task. I was thinking about if you set up a ballista (Large crossbow decoration, Id's- North part: 5699, South part: 5700, and the East part is 5698. I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a ballista with a marksman target(Id 5778) 5 sqm away from it.. and click use on the east part of the ballista (the handle) and it shoots an arrow at the marksman target with the same look type as if someone shot an arrow at a creature and it sticks in the marksman target board with either id (5783 or 5784). If its possible id like to see if this can be done, thanks. :p

Back