• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripting/PHP Service - Cheap

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hi, I actually have nothing to do in my sparetime that's why I'm offering a scripting service.

What can I do?
I can do anything in PHP, just post here and I'll tell you if I'm able to do it.

Does this cost anything?
Yes, I don't make scripts for free.

Anything hm..
I need a script that would from any lenght word make all possible combinations of letters. For example, from word "sex" make sex,sxe,xse,xes,esx,exs.. However, it should use a recursive function that is only called the needed number of times.. that is factorial(lenghtofowrd). It should be simple and well commented. Offer me.

Anything hm..
I need a script that would from any lenght word make all possible combinations of letters. For example, from word "sex" make sex,sxe,xse,xes,esx,exs.. However, it should use a recursive function that is only called the needed number of times.. that is factorial(lenghtofowrd). It should be simple and well commented. Offer me.

PM me your msn and I'll try :)

Back