• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Scripting problem login ingame(SOLVED)

monkeyy

Reaction score
https://snag.gy/1VFeEX.jpg

As you can see on the screenshot I try to login and but unfortunately I cannot.
I followed the data/creaturescripts.........login.lua:135 in order to see if I can do something. However I am new to hosting a server and I would appreciate some help ;)
Also as you can see there are more errors. This is because I wanted to use a Tibia 10.98 RL map from user: jypy
I just put his world map into the TFS data map, the server started, but with some errors. I dont know if this is the normal way to import a map into another server like that, but its the only way I know.

This is what I use:
Nightly Releases for TFS 1.X(from otland/downloads/distributions)
phpmyadmin

I hope that you can find the time to help me ^^

You have a file in your folder called "Schema.sql", enter your phpmyadmin site and import that file. You will then get the tables that the console is asking for if I'm not wrong. It could also be the website's tables missing but I doubt that.

the missing tables are from znoteaac. when you try to go to your aac on localhost/ it should display a large query that you can run in phpmyadmin and it will add them.

the missing tables are from znoteaac. when you try to go to your aac on localhost/ it should display a large query that you can run in phpmyadmin and it will add them.

I am looking at my website atm but nothing changed. Let me try what yuitsi2 suggested brb!

You have a file in your folder called "Schema.sql", enter your phpmyadmin site and import that file. You will then get the tables that the console is asking for if I'm not wrong. It could also be the website's tables missing but I doubt that.

I did the following: go to phpmyadmin > click on my OT > Import> selected schema.sql and it still does the same thing.
WiLTX2.jpg

I am looking at my website atm but nothing changed. Let me try what yuitsi2 suggested brb!
What I told you is the solution, I'm not sure why your site would even display if the query was not run. go into your config. change the server path to a fake one that doesn't exist. it should bring up an error page when you go to localhost/
this is where you will find the queries you need to run.

What I told you is the solution, I'm not sure why your site would even display if the query was not run. go into your config. change the server path to a fake one that doesn't exist. it should bring up an error page when you go to localhost/
this is where you will find the queries you need to run.

The config.lua which is in my server map right? Do you want me to change Mysql in that config.lua file or ip = "127.0.0.1" this part?

config.php in your aac
Code:
$config['server_path'] = '*****';
set it to a path that doesn't exist like
Code:
$config['server_path'] = 'C:\NotReal';
that should cause your aac to go into config mode and display the queries

config.php in your aac
Code:
$config['server_path'] = '*****';
set it to a path that doesn't exist like
Code:
$config['server_path'] = 'C:\NotReal';
that should cause your aac to go into config mode and display the queries

Ah oke I found it and i changed it to C:/Bakaaa
And i can still open chrome > localhost> and my website appears

I have no idea why it still displays, when the config is incorrect, znote aac sends you to a page that tells you how to properly config it. unless you aren't using znote aac, at which point you're looking at a very different problem, which is that your login script runs a database query specifically designed for znote aac. if you're using znote aac, consult @Znote because he would know better. if you are not using znote aac, consult whoever made your login script because it isn't the default tfs one. or just use znote aac. cause it's just better.

I have no idea why it still displays, when the config is incorrect, znote aac sends you to a page that tells you how to properly config it. unless you aren't using znote aac, at which point you're looking at a very different problem, which is that your login script runs a database query specifically designed for znote aac. if you're using znote aac, consult @Znote because he would know better. if you are not using znote aac, consult whoever made your login script because it isn't the default tfs one. or just use znote aac. cause it's just better.

It is znote AAC.
Could it be that I deleted the original ''data'' map and pasted another one into it?( i wanted a 10.98 RL map, so I just copy and pasted it there)
Anyways I will contact him, he will probably be busy tho :p
Thanks alot for helping me!

It is znote AAC.
Could it be that I deleted the original ''data'' map and pasted another one into it?( i wanted a 10.98 RL map, so I just copy and pasted it there)
Anyways I will contact him, he will probably be busy tho :p
Thanks alot for helping me!

Oke that was the problem..... I have like 20 missing NPC's but ill probably fix that !
Thanks alot for your time guys ! byeee ~

Back