• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripting problems with custom classes

Polarbear72

Solutions
Reaction score
I am having trouble with custom classes scripting as no matter what i try I get an error somewhere

I am trying to add 6 additional custom classes on top of the original 4.

What's the error? also what server are you using and what version? Are you using a website? If so which one? I have done this before and might be able to help.

Try using Modern AAC for your webpage, that is what I use. For vocations find vocations.xml it should be located in otserverfolder\data\xml\vocations.xml

you'll need to put in your next class here. so put this code snipet in.:

<vocation id="9" name="Custom vocation" description="a custom vocation" gaincap="30" gainhp="10" gainmana="18" gainhpticks="5" gainhpamount="8" gainmanaticks="5" gainmanaamount="40" manamultiplier="2.0" attackspeed="250" soulmax="250" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="9">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>
<skill id="0" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="1" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="2" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="3" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="4" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="5" multiplier="1.1"/>
<skill id="6" multiplier="1.1"/>
</vocation>

the multipliers alter skills.

Then find vocations.lib should be \data\lib\vocations.lib open it and put in this code snippet

function isCustomVocation (cid)
return isInArray({9}, getPlayerVocation(cid))
end

after that just alter your account manager. which i cannot remember how to do off the top of my head. try and google it or look in the forums it's out there I've done it. (or just go into your database and edit your vocation value to see if it works.)

Back