• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Scripting & Programming Service

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
What I offer:
I create lua and C++ scripts from your wished custom event to real map long quest.
Scripts/codes will be tested in my server and you will have opinion to choose buy or not, you will have 3 days support for your script or code.

If in your server script not working as it should becouse of my scripting fault, I will fix it for free as it should to be.

Requesting:
Just write an PM to me with your request. I will answer back as soon as possible, discussing the price and when you can have it.

Distros I work with:

TFS 0.3.6
TFS 0.4~
TFS 0.2~
Open Tibia
Avesta

Payment:

I accept only paypal

Customers:
Rohan-OTS
GuHB
GOD Wille
Mooncows
Otswe
CheatsBCN
Taibaner
Snuggles

I can accept scripts that need source changes

Last edited:
Erikas Kontenis is awesome programmer & scripter! He have now worked for serval days to make a new pokemon engine to me :D He succeeded and also he added awesome features in the new engine, on the house :O! Really nice guy! He loves what he doing! He is burning for programming and scripting! He communicate much and fun talk with! He keep me updated & If you ask for something he will make it! He is online for longtime!

I Recommend his Scripting & Programming Service!

Belive me you will be satisfied and you will not regret!

Regards,
Otswe

Thanks for recommendations up.

Since I done pokemon engine (Engine base was taken pure 0.2.7 tfs) . I am free to do some other works.

why a liar? dont talk shit. I dont know this guy but why are u talking shit?

He has down syndrome like his RL, gamersdont.

Their prolly the same person.

I luckily found this thread. Very good work. He you helped me fast, with a problem, I thought which was impossible to solve :D
Rep++

z+n1QqLO1N4jAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Must be a sign!

- - - Updated - - -

dugb.jpg

Back