• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripting service lua, c++ and php - 11.4 (daily reward, analysers)

gudan garam

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Please contact me via PM isntead of replying here on the thread. Thanks.

I can work with tfs 1.1 to 1.3 (otx), c++, lua and php.

I can create/fix scripts, prices will vary but I'll let you know the price before hand.

It is common that people will message me with simple problems, and I don't feel comfortable charging you for something that took me 5 minutes, so if that is your case, please post it on the support section and I'll be glad to try my best to help you.

Things I have already finished working on:
  • Warzones 1 to 3 (with daily tasks, 100% rl tibia, with questlogs and npc talks)
  • Daily reward system with resting area bonuses for 11.4+ (new)
  • Analysers for 11.4+ (new)

Things I won't work with:
  • Mapping
  • Sprites
  • OTClient

I only take crypto (Idk how to deal with paypal refunds) and if you are from Brazil I'll take bank transfers.

Last edited:
No offense although your account is pretty old, you don't seem to have much experience with the distributions listed or the 3 languages you specified. I recommend joining a team project or continue helping out in support/requests or even releasing some of the work you have done even if its your spin on an original.

That way you build yourself a reputation and eventually can charge x amount of money for your services.

I don't recall having worked for you therefore I don't see how you can tell me I don't have experience.

Honestly, I don't want reputation/recognition from the community nor do I have to prove something to you before offering paid services here, all I have to do is to offer a good service to the people that choose to contract me. Also I'm not as rude/not engagin as you seem to be.

I don't recall having worked for you
You are correct & I don't hire programmers because I am one. :)

Honestly, I don't want reputation/recognition from the community nor do I have to prove something to you before offering paid services here,.
Yes you do... People don't hire people with no experience or reputation. People do not want to waste money on someone who has to figure it out. Time is money kid.

I don't see how you can tell me I don't have experience.
People base who they hire on your history and activity in this community.
Judging by the questions you have asked or threads you have opened since April tells me at least that you have very little experience with any the languages or distributions you specified.
Also I'm not as rude/not engagin as you seem to be.
In a way you are, but you are also ignorant because my response to this thread was to help you not to put you down.
And that link you posted is a rational response to the person's initial question.
If you are going to write scripts or make changes to the source or anything for that matter you need to know the languages required.

that 60% of the daily reward protocol done is the file that was posted on gitlab? I would pay to see that, how much is just that.

that 60% of the daily reward protocol done is the file that was posted on gitlab? I would pay to see that, how much is just that.
No it's not, idk what file your talking about btw, i'd like to see that.

I'm still working on it, not enough time for it rn tho but I plan to finish it in the next week or two.

You are correct & I don't hire programmers because I am one. :)
Good for you.

Yes you do... People don't hire people with no experience or reputation.

With no experience, yes I agree, no reputation, idk about that because it seems to me you are saying I don't have that, still people are hiring me. thats strange.

People do not want to waste money on someone who has to figure it out.

100% true, thats why I'm doing this.

Time is money kid.

This is just pathetic and shows who you are.

People base who they hire on your history and activity in this community.
Judging by the questions you have asked or threads you have opened since April tells me at least that you have very little experience with any the languages or distributions you specified.

I see you made your research.

In a way you are, but you are also ignorant because my response to this thread was to help you not to put you down.

I think anyone would think its rude to do what you done, not only rude but also weird, I myself wouldn't go into someones bussiness/shop or whatever saying they can't do that because they don't have experience. Not only because thats weird/rude/not ethical, but also because if someone is offering bad services, you don't need to worry, they'll fall and your bussiness will grow.

If you wanted to help me you could easily PMed me and told me that, and honestly I'd still ignore you, nothing personal tho.

And that link you posted is a rational response to the person's initial question.
If you are going to write scripts or make changes to the source or anything for that matter you need to know the languages required.

I'm pretty sure the guy is aware he must have knowledge of the language before he starts, tha post you made makes is useless, in fact, as useless as the first one you made on this topic.

If you want to get this conversation any further, please PM me as I don't want this to be spammed. And I'll make sure to create some content for the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
For start you should ask for "money for finished job", example "X"$ per script depends on complicated it is.
You can make script in 5 hours(we dont know?), someone can make 3 scripts in 1 hours(We know some members here, they can do that). We dont know how many time u need, and this is roullete for customers :p
Thats "customers" need verify you by reputation, etc.

For start you should ask for "money for finished job", example "X"$ per script depends on complicated it is.
You can make script in 5 hours(we dont know?), someone can make 3 scripts in 1 hours(We know some members here, they can do that). We dont know how many time u need, and this is roullete for customers :p
Thats "customers" need verify you by reputation, etc.

I appreciate the feedback.

But I think its safer for both sides to have the price ruled by hours, if you want me to fix a script for example, I dont know how well is the script implemented, even if I look at the code I can mess up pricing the effort. So for example, yesterday I upgraded and fixed a system from tfs 0.4 to 1.2, I thought it would be farely easy since the first request was to simply upgrade it, but then, after upgrading it, I found out that the system was really bugged/messy so that can mess up the price, if I set/charge before hand.

I also told the customer it took me more time than it should of so I didn't charge for the whole time I used, thats just common sense, I'm not here to screw anyone.

Also I don't request payments before I do the work, I first show the requested code working.

Last edited:
I used this service to remake the 'Cart System' from the 1337/Rox0r server. It only took him a couple hours only charge $20, and the script works perfectly fine for TFS 1.2.

Hey guys, I wanted to try this for a while now and finally have time now.

I can work with tfs 1.1 to 1.3 (otx), c++, lua and php.

I charge 12$/hour (10$ if 3+ hours needed) to create scripts.

I charge 10$/hour (8$ if 3+ hours needed) to fix scripts.
(if I need to create features it is not fixing.)

If you need something that I have already finished it will be the same price it cost to create it.

Things I have finished:
  • Warzones 1 to 3 (with daily tasks, 100% rl tibia, with questlogs and npc talks)
  • Deepling bosses quest (Not like rl tibia where it is a world change, I can explain how it works if you want)
  • Jail System (I do not offer a "prison area" for the map, you would have to create that yourelf)
  • 60% of the daily reward protocol done. (Tibia 11.40+)
All the scripts were made 100% with tfs 1.2.

Things I won't work with:
  • Mapping
  • Sprites
  • OTClient

I take paypal and if you are from Brazil I'll take bank transfers.
Srry but all that you're offering has been released before
I mean it seems like you wqnt to earn money by copy paste code out of others forums maybe Even from here
Adding your reputation situation and the antiquity of your account you're not trustworthy at all
What about simple codes? It dont took to asemble a simple code an hour.you shouldn't Charge 10 for that......
Regards

Last edited:
Srry but all that you're offering has been released before
I mean it seems like you wqnt to earn money by copy paste code out of others forums maybe Even from here
Adding your reputation situation and the antiquity of your account you're not trustworthy at all
What about simple codes? It dont took to asemble a simple code an hour.you shouldn't Charge 10 for that......
Regards
Where the daily reward has been released?

I really don't get why people come here to talk shit xD

I don't want to be friends with you buddy, go do other things.

Also like the way you are saying i'm copy pasting code but can't prove it.

People like you that have only been coding for tibia stuff on the internet is what get good people to not stay here xD

Edit
JeezzzzzzZz, just saw your profile and your recent posts, you probably don't have anything to do at all, huh?

Back