• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Scripting service (Lua or PHP)

TGYoshi

In space
Reaction score
Currently closed - Busy with other things.

I feel like offering a little service for people who want certain scripts for their server, or a special feature on their website which isn't available elsewhere.

I am quite experienced in both Lua and PHP scripting.
I can test PHP scripts on Geisor AAC, I can't test Modern AAC or anything else directly. Standalone PHP scripts are possible too.

Just a few guidelines:
- It's an one-time job, I won't join your project or anything. However, if anything goes wrong I'll give (free) support to fix it, or modify it a bit.
- I will not do huge scripts. I'll decide whether something is too big.
- All scripts are custom made by myself, I will not edit/fix your stuff (unless you have a good reason ;) ).
- I can refuse any job if I'd like to.

Payment etc. goes like this:
- You request something.
- I'll look into it, look at your general reputation, then I'll make it.
- You can view the result via Teamviewer or Join.me, live.
- You pay via Paypal as a Gift.
- I'll send you the script, so you can try it and report any issues, which I will of course fix.

Please send me a PM if you're interested, with eventually your MSN for direct contact.
I do not charge a lot, however, you have to tell me the price you feel like giving for the script in Euro's.

Last edited:
Script 1.
Im in need of a sell character script in php to Modern Acc. But players can sell their own characters and will then advertise characters to sale and players that will buy need to have an own account that it will be transfer to. And everything shall be buying with premium points.
Script 2.
World Transfer script to Modern Acc.

Let me know your price. Sorry for bad english :)

Aff i see that you cant do Modern acc..

Delete post.. :p

Omg! TGYoshi is the best!!! He is very trusted and quick with making scripts!!! (well, it probably depends on his rl life time as well)...

In 1 day he made a great script for me... He is very trusted... I paid him first and then he gave me the script... Of course he showed me how it works on his server via screen sharing. He also told me where the files have to go...

It's really hard to find good and trustable scripters out there now... This one is definitely the best!

I will definitely come back to him if I need another script :)

Thank you TGYoshi.

I sent message to you. I hope you're gonna do it.

TGYoshi, Can you make Geisor work with newest trunks 9.44? And for how mutch? :)

Dude, thats c++, heres LUA and PHP.

@Topic:
Awesome, Recomended!

No comments but im not talking about my source im talking about to fix the Gesior Website working to Newest trunk.

Back