• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Scripting & Source Editing & lots of other stuff, for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayview

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been in this community since 2008 (on various accounts), but I've worked in the IT field for about 18 years. I've dabbled in 3D, Motion Graphics, Flash, ActionScripts 1,2 & 3.

Professionally I've built websites in php, html etc.. Essentially if it's code not only can i read it but i can modify it to your liking or write it from scratch.

I am very well versed in lua, i am not an expert as with some of the more advanced people of this forum but i am able to hold my own.

I am familiar with many of the programs a lot of us struggle with in the beginning of our ot experience. My signature gives you more of an indication of my capabilities.

I am capable of creating complete systems in both source & scripts or a combination of the two.

Not only can i generate new systems for your project but i can make the transition of incorporating these systems less than painful.

I charge an hourly rate but i am flexible depending on the issue.

If you are interested in hiring me please send me a pm with your issue & the distro you are working with and we'll take it from there.

Edit:
I am offering free consultations. I'll need to assess the complexity of the work involved and then we can discuss price.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I said to contact me via pm.. not to post your issue with no way to contact you other than bumping your own thread... at the very least you could have left your discord id

first I want to know if you are able to do this, then I can write the discord and/or ask your.. lol

I am no longer offering my services. I really have no time and a lot of you have no money or are willing to spend any real money.. I can't work for $5, $10 or even $50 a project it just isn't financially practical for me.

Closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back