• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Scripts: Advanced Spells, Weapons, Anything in Lua

MindRage

Toss Me
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Mindrage, I am a advanced scripter in LUA and especially experienced in OpenTibia scripting.
I've worked on serveral servers before as scripter and hoster, I may not be so renowned here at OTLand, But if you go to OTfans, you can see most off my work from back in the days.
Of course im alot better now and you can always ask me to show of my skills.

I also now create software in .net (Almost anything), if you request, Though since this is a bit more work, it costs more.

Well, My specialties are spells, weapons and large systems. I can work on every corner of the TFS distrobution and the OpenTibia Distrobution.

Of course there is limits of what the distrobutions can handle, but i can pretty much do anything in LUA, I'll tell if its possible or not.

Request Method:

PM Me your idea and your offering: (Paypal only) and we will make an agreement.
I will always provide with help with bugs of the system i made if something shows up.

The transfers will be like this, I show you the scripts working on the test server, and i will
send you the files after payment. (I'm already tired of people who scamed me.)

If you use the latest TFS, I will always integrate the systems in Mods to just copy paste them inside your distro. (exept for weapons and such that are bound by items.xml and such).

Why should you choose me?
  • I know the flaws in the OpenTibia, so i can easily bugfix.
  • I am used to make large scripts and sofiticated systems
  • I can always provide futher help and bugfixes of the request
  • My creativity brings alot of new ideas that can be used in OT.
  • And i am just simply awesome at spells and weapons.
  • I've been in the OpenTibia Community for more than 6 years.

Here is a request form:
Code:
Name:
Tibia Version: (7.0+ - Latest)
OT Distro: (OTserv or TFS)
Language: Lua, .Net, Python
Task To do:
what you want me to do:
Offer: x Euros (paypal) will be discussed on start, price wont changed after the start.

I'll will be selling finished scripts as well.
These will be quite cheap but will be sold as compiled lua to prevent code spreading ;3

Last edited:
I recommend this guy ;)

read it, Yeah Its fully possible and im interested in making it, You got my msn via PM right?

Update,
I am now taking offers again, due to summer vacation ;3.

So just PM me incase you want some scripts.
Will be updating the first post with some finished scripts sooner.

This thread was created before that rule was set into action. So basically it shouldn't affect this one.

But it does.
You are wrong, According to what Talaturen stated in his post at:
http://otland.net/f15/premium-market-wtf-156916/index9.html#post1510412

It says that
To answer some questions that were brought up:
No, existing threads by non-premium users will not be deleted. Although we won't help you to keep your very old thread alive by i.e. cleaning it up so you can start selling a OT map when you originally were selling a Tibia character in the thread.
No, your thread won't be deleted when your premium expires.

It says the the thread can't be deleted and they wold help me to keep my thread alive.
Basically, I do not use the same thread for selling other things, Im offering same things as before, I just bumped it since i was able to work with it again.
So i don't see any reason why my thread should be closed or deleted.

You are wrong, According to what Talaturen stated in his post at:
http://otland.net/f15/premium-market-wtf-156916/index9.html#post1510412

It says that

It says the the thread can't be deleted and they wold help me to keep my thread alive.
Basically, I do not use the same thread for selling other things, Im offering same things as before, I just bumped it since i was able to work with it again.
So i don't see any reason why my thread should be closed or deleted.

I'm shocked, moderators have deleted / locked them in the past.

Ye they locked my thread
Dunno why this should stay open, if the rules are that you can still have them b4 the rules came then it shouldn't have been locked. Infact more than 20+ threads were locked...

I am a moderator back at otfans and i can get why some moderators here at otland lock threads here.
Many of them have read the main rules and do follow them, But details like this is hard to notice (People got a life beyond the forum).
So i can get why they have locked the other threads.
But when you can prove your point, most moderators give in, some.. well just act impulsively.

Bitch please is still new years new staff new rules in otland

Anyway, I'll be the mature one and say Goodluck with your selling.

All the rest will probably keep being dickheads, because that's otland for you.

Back on topic I recommend him. I remember working with him in the past and he's made some sick spells before.

Back