• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripts for cash

wow come on your server with one person i can make server with 50 players in 2 days it just somthing hard to belive people pay for script btw go to otfans i took the 3rd prize on scripting and im thinking to do it here BTW ALL if you need scripter or arena or anything contact me and anything you want for your server will be done in one week,,,for free.LMAO I DONT BELIVE PEOPLE PAY TO GET SCRIPTER LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO.....END....

we don't need nobish comment we now don't gave players because they don't like tutorial learn spells etc ^^ its 100 % real server with almost all then we don't need players we want continued it ;)

1; arena sold
2; castle war system soon sold

wow come on your server with one person i can make server with 50 players in 2 days it just somthing hard to belive people pay for script btw go to otfans i took the 3rd prize on scripting and im thinking to do it here BTW ALL if you need scripter or arena or anything contact me and anything you want for your server will be done in one week,,,for free.LMAO I DONT BELIVE PEOPLE PAY TO GET SCRIPTER LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO.....END....

Don't want protect thread starter, but...
1)Otfans: User Name:shadimilan

Where is your 3nd place in scripting?

2) i just searched for your threads, and I see 0! of your releases... if you are so good, why you never released any script here? xD

ekort.jpg

:D lol

need a global svargrond arena, and capture the flag..pay 10$

using 0.3.5

Back