• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Scripts for cash

tim26

Reaction score
We made Real map project with 100% real quests system, delay, newest function additem and more. I sold scripting service npcs/acions examples? postman quest, ice islands, banshee quest.

We can make webs scripter. Look on site Sl4yers.com - Latest News, changelos, showing eq and other ideas.

If you want place here contact and offer.

See ya

I need to import the arena on my map

But it needs to be in a given xyz for no bug

understand?

which the price for this?

ye i understand but i wait only on offers then if you want it say prize how much you give.

heh don't spam ^^ you can't thief it ;) that say only noobs;) you can dowland only html without php elements hah ;] then its waste your time;)

refresh

Last edited:
wow come on your server with one person i can make server with 50 players in 2 days it just somthing hard to belive people pay for script btw go to otfans i took the 3rd prize on scripting and im thinking to do it here BTW ALL if you need scripter or arena or anything contact me and anything you want for your server will be done in one week,,,for free.LMAO I DONT BELIVE PEOPLE PAY TO GET SCRIPTER LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO.....END....

Back