• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Scripts for sell! By mock

I need some quest's made, I'll send you a message Mock.
They're somewhat long but they will surely be easy for you to complete.

@Mock,
Would you work for...maybe three days for money, making any quest(s) that I might need? Create the code, test in-game, final touches...etc. That's what I am looking for, real-time help.

Last edited:
If you're interested, I need a few scripts for a gauntlet.

The over all idea of the gauntlet, is that you can have 1-5 players enter it.

They first have to pay an npc a set amount of gold, each time they want to attempt the gauntlet.

After they pay the npc, they will be allowed in a room, with 5 squares that the players can stand on, and pull the switch, and be teleported into the gauntlet.

BUT! When they pull the switch, they will be reset back to level 1, and 10 skills, mlvl 1.

They also can't be wearing anything equipment when they pull the switch.

Also, when they pull the switch, and teleported into the gauntlet, the players are given some items based on their vocation.

When the players leave the gauntlet, they return back to the level they had before entering the gauntlet. All the items skills, and levels they gained in the gauntlet are lost.

While in the gauntlet, there will be two type of chests. A normal chest, and another type of chest, that when you use it, the reward is sent to the players hometown depot. This is how people will get rewards from the gauntlet.

Also while in the gauntlet, players will need to use a power crystal, on a teleporter, to active the teleporter. The unactivated teleporter will be item ID9892, and when you try to use it, it will tell you it doesn't have enough power to function. When you use the power crystal on it, it will change to 9893, and then when you use it, it will tp the players to a location.

I will also need items that give players magic levels when used, skill points, and levels, but thats of least importance.

Well, I hope to hear back from you soon, if you are willing to work on this.

I would definitely like to use your services, please check your PM box.

Sorry i was on travel :p
All mesaages will be reply by PM.

I want a bear that talks which can be able to make jokes about chemistry that watch brain fuck videos. But i only got a food ticket and a small bean in my tooth, are you accepting? D:

Can u sell me full protect to DDos Attacks for tfs 0.4'??

Hey Mock i want you to make me some scripts...i´ll add you to msn :p

Money/Cash Changer (Pls Help Me)

how do i say if i want money changer Gold/Platium/Crystal Coin. :p from Gold to Platium. Platium to Crystal Coin how do i write it auto??

you know how to play truco?
with four players in the right places (the other one away)
I had an idea that works as follows.

the player receives a private letter to sweat
examples:
[1] Aces of Diamonds
[2] 7 of spades
[3] 3 of clubs

So would three levers in front of a [1] [2] and [3]
He would pull the lever then throw your letter

I think you are one of the only scripts that have the ability to make a script that (believe it would make more successful than poker)

You still working Mock?

I would like some scripts, PM me if you read this.

Back