• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

scripts/macros for kondras otclientv8 bot

Hello, I have very important question I think it is easy to make but I dont know how to do this,
please tell me how to enter this teleport i port hope flims, autorecording not working
1632210861762.png

its possition is 33544, 31444, 8

many many thanks for answer

Hello, I have very important question I think it is easy to make but I dont know how to do this,
please tell me how to enter this teleport i port hope flims, autorecording not working
View attachment 62236

its possition is 33544, 31444, 8

many many thanks for answer
Maybe something like stand ~north

Also looking for a advanced multi target spell.

If single target use single target spell1, spell2, if spell1 is on cooldown use spell2
If multiple targets use Aoespell1, Aoespell2, Aoespell3, if cooldown is ready use spell1, else use spell2, if both on cd use spell3

Im new to LUA but I will get better eventually, in the meantime I could use some assistance to get started :)

Hi

I need a anti bot answer script
The server im playing has a anti bot which works like

It sends you in yellow text "say !answer a" as example it can be !answer b aswell or c or d or what ever
I just need a simple script which answer it and thats it

so if say !answer a
appears
bot should say !answer a

Please, give me script e ring (hp)% might ring (hp)% on 7.92 version

This is now the most viewed thread in otclient subforum!

Today there was issue with otcv8 bot server where many players from different servers were complaining about their clients shutting down, that was due to a bug in the botserver code (table that kept increasing infinitely) along with otclient.ov~ domain not being reachable. Hopefully otclientv8 admins fix those issues soon.

For now you can fix it manually by changing:
Code:
context.BotServer.url = "ws://bot.otclient.ov~:8000/"
to
Code:
context.BotServer.url = "ws://51.161.83.198:8000/"
Inside game_bot/functions/server.lua

example of better follow, including stairs, holes, teleports etc
Code:
local toFollow = "Player2"
local toFollowPos = {}

local followMacro = macro(20, "follow target", function()
  local target = getCreatureByName(toFollow)
  if target then
    local tpos = target:getPosition()
    toFollowPos[tpos.z] = tpos
  end
  if player:isWalking() then return end
  local p = toFollowPos[posz()]
  if not p then return end
  if autoWalk(p, 20, {ignoreNonPathable=true, precision=1}) then
    delay(100)
  end
end)

onCreaturePositionChange(function(creature, oldPos, newPos)
  if creature:getName() == toFollow then
    toFollowPos[newPos.z] = newPos
  end
end)
i just have it question for example im playing on REXIA, and here is a teleport like a doors , and this script is not following it what to do i have to get completly new scritpt ? or maybe u have one ?

someting for keep on mount? when i die or the server restar i need to put it manually. thx

guys im really looking for script to OTC v8 for example if some one is attacking me the bot will straight OFF The Cave Bot and Target and Run to PZ ? it is possible to make something like that ?

hello i got problem with function, when on the default chat appears "end of the task" text then go to label exit

Lua:
onTextMessage(function(mode, text)

if(text:find("end of the task.")) then

gotoLabel("exit") else

end end)

return true

it works after update otc, now just replaying all of the wpt's, maybe u can make it like some macro or something?
can someone help me?

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for a script that will push a person from the "carousel" target around us.

Hi guys i need help.
I do not know how to search for variable names, for example I would like to write a script that will use runes on me if my club fighting falls below the value of X and I do not know the name of the variables responsible for club fighting

local AS = 150
local ID = 3198
macro(200, "Buff", function()
if (XXXX >= AS) then
usewith(ID, player)
end
end)

Hello, does anyone have the script for swap ring and amulet ? plasma/might and plasma amulet/ssa
Post automatically merged:

Hello, does anyone have the script for swap ring and amulet ? plasma/might and plasma amulet/ssa

Back