• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripts OnDemand

WarOfTheTitans

Reaction score
Hello Otland!
I've just made a simple website on weebly(don't want to use my ip) about tibia ot lua scripts. It's meant to be a website where lua scripters gathers and sells or gives out free scripts they make.

logodugx.png

I am the only scripter on the website at the moment, and I am looking for more, just pm me on otland/otfans or vapus.

You get the money on paypal for the script you sell and I will not get the money.

This is what I've done so far:
Tibia OTS Lua Shop - Home

Scripters so far:
WarOfTheTitans(me)
Mjmackan
Raiden

I hope you'll join and make this go far!

Last edited:
This will either be a good idea that never takes off, or a good idea that takes off but is then plauged with help vampires.

i would like to be an scripter, i'm in!, how i can post free scripts or sellable ones?

Send me your paypal via PM and send me description for your script. (you don't need to send me your script)
Whenver someone had buying your script, you will notice it because paypal is sending you the money. (You are sending the script to his paypal email)

Btw, you are a member of otluashop now! :D

Back